Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.9

University Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Referred to SE by a college friend in March 2013. Had an initial phone interview, then flew out to the office to interview with my future manager and manager+1. My accommodations were very nice and it was great to tour the facility and meet with my manager before making a decision. I received the offer 2 weeks later, just in time for graduation!

Interview Questions
    • The majority of the questions were behavioral/motivational. These questions aren't necessarily "hard" but they do require a lot of strategic thought.   Answer Question
    The offer was fair and the company has excellent benefits. I did not negotiate my offer.

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

go through school interview, onsite interview in nashville. Bad feedbacks. But still be recommended to next round. Speak to 2 managers and got the position. Very simple questions. Nothing hard. Most focus on behavior questions.

Nothing particular

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Applied through campus career center, had one interview there and then moved onto a regional final interview event. The first interview just went over my resume with a few other questions about achievements in college. The final interview consisted of a panel interview, a case study (more of an activity to see how you work with others).

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2014.

For intern's its simple to apply for Schneider Electric due to the lack of candidates within the industry. Rutgers business school allowed me to become more open and diverse with my options around school.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was my greatest challange in which I didn't know how to apply.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

I did this interview at my university's campus. It was a one-on-one interview. The person interviewing me was a Plant Manager, so she wasn't too familiar with the position I was interviewing for. It was all behavioral questions. The interviewer spent most of the time taking notes of my responses, but she was very helpful in answering my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a decision you made that had a huge impact on your life this year, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Had two phone screens, a networking event, and then a "super day" the following day where I interviewed with Vice Presidents. Then three weeks later, I had two more phone calls (one with a mid-level employee and the other with a Vice President), and then the job was offered to me three days after the last phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case question: analysis of business divisions that have different vertical scopes. Was expected to discuss the differences between the business divisions in terms of gross profit margins and what sort of attention is given to each division.   Answer Question

I had applied for a specific program, but during the three weeks between my super day and when I had the final phone calls, the position that I was interviewing for was given to other candidates, and I was offered a less prestigious position in a geography that I was unaware that I was interviewing for.

Power Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Had an initial HR interview, followed by an invitation to attend an on-campus interview with a panel of engineering managers. The process also included a detailed overview of the company's benefits, industry highlights, as well as an impromtu presentation on green ideas we could implement on campus.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you faced an ethical dilemma and how you solved the situation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2013.

nothing difficult, just need engineering background

always negotiate your starting salary, the base might not go up, but the starting salary might (signing bonus).

Global Internal Audit Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2013.

I applied to Schneider Electric's Global Internal Audit Program after the company presentation at my business school. I was invited for an interview with one of the senior GIAs.The interview took around an hour and it was about my CV, explaining my past experiences, the situation where I used my leadership and team working skills.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't prepared to discuss about my areas to improve.   Answer Question