Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.9

Hardware Engineer (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied for an entry level position which was not entry level. The requirements were for an established engineer at mid level experience level. Additionally they were looking for an mechanical/computer/electric engineer as one, later they changed the requirements since they couldn't find anybody to fill the position with all the requirements asked by HR. Received an email from HR to do an interview by following an link to set it up. I had no idea that the interview would consist of me recording myself and answering questions. They give you 30-60 seconds to read the question and then your answer would be recorded (video and sound). I hated it so much since there was no human interaction. It's very annoying to have to record yourself and basically talk to yourself and you have to look at yourself the whole time you talking. They have an office very close in the town I live in, not sure why they just didn't have HR call me from that office.

Interview Questions

• Explain HVAC and other material from the job requirements. Just read job requirements and make sure you know most of it.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric (Secaucus, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

The company visited my school and held 1 on 1 interviews. Asking basic questions about you and your views on the future. this was round 1 of 2. the second round was held at the secaucus office. where there were 2 more 1 on 1 interviews on the same day. Again, Very relaxed non technical questions. Be yourself and just tell the truth.

Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview with HR, in person interview with HR, two-three manager, and a few members of immediate team. Phone interview was roughly 30 minutes. First in person interview with HR was informative about the company, relaxed setting easy to cover. The interview with the managers and team was a bit more involved. Plan to answer about 10 general questions.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions asked, why do you want to work here question is important.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and had to do this digital interview where you basically are fed questions, and then you have to record your answer via webcam with the site they provide. Questions were mostly behavioral - passed this section pretty easily. I was then contacted by HR to go for an on-site interview and tour. I was interviewed by a Senior ME and ME manager. Interview had some HR-behavioral questions, then had more questions that were related to by resume and my personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Last question was, why should we hire you? Pretty generic question but it was the last question asked for me.   Answer Question

Seeking better opportunities based on salary and job duties.

Operations Advanced Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

First Round: On Campus or Phone Interview Second Interview: -Flown to Nashville, TN. -Interviews were with half of all potential candidates. Engineering Sales and Operations were being interviewed at the same time. -Dinner at night, executive speaker and drinks at the hotel bar/restaurant. -Next day is a tour and two 1:1 interviews with hiring managers, along with a benefits presentation and a panel consisting of current ADPs. Decision: Reached decision within a week for all candidates

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set salary for all ADPs. No negotiation available. Salary was competitive.

Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I send my resume to them, and ask the secretary if my situation is fit the position, She said it is for undergraduate student, but if you are match the requirement you also can apply the position. I have several experiences on embedded system design. I do not know why they denied.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I had Two rounds. They were Basic HR questions. Simple and easy manufacturing engineering questions. Shouldn't be tough rounds to crack if you have the experience they are looking for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting event. got an interview with a recruiter-- whose job is to ask me certain questions from a spreadsheet and type them in. And later I got a phone interview with a different office. similar questions, the person is just to type the answers into the spreadsheet.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions like what is the best decision you made last year/ what is your weakness.   Answer Question

MBA Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

My recruitment process consisted in two separate interview rounds. The first one was with the HR head via skype and the second was with one of the business unit directors from the region. Both interviews were more behavioral in nature. They expect you to know the company and to get a good feeling on how you will fit the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me what are the three most important things a marketing manager should consider   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2014.

Interview

There are 3 round interviews in total. The first two are via Skype video and the final will be on-site, in Chicago. Final results will be given before Dec. 25th. The first round interview is average. Most are the behavior questions. The interviewer also explained their program. Finally, he asked me about logistics questions and as well as the compensation.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important factor when you choose your career path?   Answer Question