Schneider Electric

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.9

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Had two phone interviews- first was more get to know and second was a little more detailed interview about my resume. Had one in person interview and had to do a one hour presentation where questions were asked. Afterwards had a short interview that was more generic

Interview Questions
    • Hardest part was giving the presentation for an hour- many questions popped up during this, a few that were tough   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

A two week process. First Interview was with One Manager, then the next interview (A week later) is with the Marketing Manager. I was hired within two weeks

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interviewed with 4 different people on 2 different days

Interview Questions
    They reduce your salary requirement by offering high bonuses which never materialize.

Mechanical Engineer Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2014.

relatively fast and straight forward... final round interview is a two day event. first day very casual where you network with interviewers and other candidates. second day is interviews.

Interview Questions
    • none really... all behavioral questions and past experience   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2014.

Behavioural Interview for 45 minutes. I am asked about the graduation plan, and some of my leadership expreience. For example, one of your fellows does not do his portion of work in your team, what will you do?
    Not very difficult, but I am not prepared at all. So I did not do very well.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think we will choose you not others?   View Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

The usual interview process was a phone screen, another telephonic interview with a manager and if a successful candidate, would be called for an on-site interview.
    I had phone screening with Schneider Electric for an engineering position. The recruiter was very kind and nice and asked very good questions about me pertaining to their requirements.
    There were few basic questions were:
    1) Tell me something about yourself.
    2) Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
    3) What did you do in your internship with XYZ company ?
    4) What kind of CAD softwares you're familiar with and how is your expertise on those softwares?
    5) I see you have done some excellent projects in your academic as well as professional career. Can you please elaborate on those projects?
    6) Have you had any chance of showing your leadership skills or Have you in your past lead a team to go on and complete the task ?

There were few other questions which I cant recall. But, the level of difficulty was the same as these questions.
    Phone interview lasted for about 30-40 minutes, where you get a chance to speak up about you and your accomplishments and also the recruiter will share the company details, products and what is that they are expecting from the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight and relating to you. So, if you know yourself very well, it should be an easy task for you.   Answer Question

Technical & Applied Engineering Full-time Opportunities Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Met them through a career fair, this was just a preliminary process, there was no position that I was specifically interviewing for. An employee asks a bunch of behavorial questions, enters your interests and answers into a database, and then hiring managers look through your responses in a database and pick you for second round interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you took a risk, and would you do it again?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Hired on after Applied at Temp Agency

no negotiation

Engineer Interview

Interviewed with HR, all behavioral questions,nothing difficult, last about 45 mins

Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2014.

It was an on-campus interview. Very relaxed, more like a conversation about the different opportunities they had than an intense interview. They were pretty blunt with choosing a location preference and asking for a preferred salary. Since it was entry level I was a little flustered. Overall very easy. No technical questions and I learned a lot about my options with the company.