Schneider Electric

2.9

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

I did this interview at my university's campus. It was a one-on-one interview. The person interviewing me was a Plant Manager, so she wasn't too familiar with the position I was interviewing for. It was all behavioral questions. The interviewer spent most of the time taking notes of my responses, but she was very helpful in answering my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a decision you made that had a huge impact on your life this year, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2014.

For intern's its simple to apply for Schneider Electric due to the lack of candidates within the industry. Rutgers business school allowed me to become more open and diverse with my options around school.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was my greatest challange in which I didn't know how to apply.   Answer Question

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2014.

Several weeks after applying online, I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me several questions and then invited me to complete an online interview through HireVue. This was the strangest part as there was no one to talk to, only questions that came up on the screen then you had to answer each question in the allotted time. I was given 30 seconds to read over each question and formulate an answer before the application automatically started recording my answer. I was given 3-4 minutes to answer each question, which was adequate for the most part. However, 30 seconds to read through and prepare an answer for the question was not enough time considering some of the questions were so long it took 20 seconds to read through them.
    A few weeks after the HireVue interview, the recruiter called me again to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview lasted about an hour and I was invited for an in-office interview the following week. The in-office interview lasted roughly 3 hours and I was interviewed by 3 different people.

Power Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Had an initial HR interview, followed by an invitation to attend an on-campus interview with a panel of engineering managers. The process also included a detailed overview of the company's benefits, industry highlights, as well as an impromtu presentation on green ideas we could implement on campus.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you faced an ethical dilemma and how you solved the situation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Had two phone interviews- first was more get to know and second was a little more detailed interview about my resume. Had one in person interview and had to do a one hour presentation where questions were asked. Afterwards had a short interview that was more generic

Interview Questions
    • Hardest part was giving the presentation for an hour- many questions popped up during this, a few that were tough   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

A two week process. First Interview was with One Manager, then the next interview (A week later) is with the Marketing Manager. I was hired within two weeks

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interviewed with 4 different people on 2 different days

Interview Questions
    They reduce your salary requirement by offering high bonuses which never materialize.

Mechanical Engineer Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2014.

relatively fast and straight forward... final round interview is a two day event. first day very casual where you network with interviewers and other candidates. second day is interviews.

Interview Questions
    • none really... all behavioral questions and past experience   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2014.

Behavioural Interview for 45 minutes. I am asked about the graduation plan, and some of my leadership expreience. For example, one of your fellows does not do his portion of work in your team, what will you do?
    Not very difficult, but I am not prepared at all. So I did not do very well.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think we will choose you not others?   View Answer