Schneider Electric Interview Questions in Portland, OR

Updated Apr 7, 2015

Electro-Mechanical Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Portland, OR) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with 2 very kind managers in a conference room and discussed the job requirements. I felt like they were more interested in the kind of person I was rather than if I qualified via skills. They gave me a tour around the building and talked about their daily process.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel as if you could fulfill the job requirements?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Portland, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of numerous phone calls, finally obtaining a one on one interview, then a panel interview, finally asked to take a caliper test, then waited weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain the Schneider Electric 5 year plan, and how this matches with your expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Painful.........