Schneider Electric Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2014
Updated Jun 16, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

The interview was straight-forward. The hiring manager was laid back, but professional. The entire process, from initial application to actual interview and subsequent job offer took about 1 month.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected questions. I discussed my experience, education, and future goals with the hiring manager.   Answer Question
I negotiated directly with the hiring manager prior to receiving a written offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2009.

Campus Interview for round 1. Got invited to the headquater for round 2.
    Usually behavioral questions and little technical questions as well

Interview Questions
    • Depending on your major and level of qualification, the technical questions may differ. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate. At that time the economy was not the greatest therefore I was just grateful to have a job

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2013.

Initial communication will be from HR Recruitment team. More preference is given for Employee Referral.
    1st round will be Telecon with the Hiring Manager, 2nd Round will be Face to Face with Hiring Manager. 3rd Round will be with Manager of Hiring Manager. 4th and final round will be with HR.
    Depending on the position, there will be an interview with Global Manager also

Interview Questions
    There is usually no negotiation on the Salary part.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interviews are role and team specific, typically 1-2 round within the hiring team and 1-2 with senior management

Interview Questions
    • Asked to give a customer usecase and how I applied thoughts to solve a critical customer problem   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2013.

1. Tell me about yourself?

2. Why did you leave your last job?

3. Please tell me about long-term career goals for Facility manager?

4. How would you describe yourself as a Facility manager? How do you think others would describe

5. What kind of salary are you looking for Facility manager?

6. What are key tasks for Facility manager?

7. If you knew a manager is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?

8. What are your strengths as a Facility manager? Weaknesses

9. What was the most difficult management decision you’ve ever had to make?

10. What have you learned from your previous jobs that related to Facility manager?

11. Please tell me your experience that related to Facility manager job?

Interview Questions
    • Which term best describes you as a manager – a micromanager or a macromanager? Why does this approach work best for you?   View Answer

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!