Schneider Electric Regional Security Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Security Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2013.

They data mine candidate off job boards. I was selected and contacted to come in for an interview. There is a local GM that is a dotted line report to. The direct report manager is based in Dallas,TX and came down for the second interview 10 days after the first with just the local GM and Ops Manager.

Interview Questions
  • The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do.   View Answers (2)

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!