Schneider Electric Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2010.

I had a phone interview and did not get the second round of interview. I was told that if I wasn't selected for the interview then I would be applicable for another position but that was not the case.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2009.

This was an internal posting and I interviewed with the manager and the HR manager. It's really important to be calm and to be somewhat knowledgeable in the Solar industry is very important. There was only 1 interview. The office is a very friendly and easy going place. The people are hard working and everyone is very supportive.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!