Schneider Electric

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of numerous phone calls, finally obtaining a one on one interview, then a panel interview, finally asked to take a caliper test, then waited weeks for an offer.

Interview Question – Explain the Schneider Electric 5 year plan, and how this matches with your expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Painful.........

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Human Resources generalist who happened to have my incorrect resume on file. I had to send the generalist the resume to begin the interview. The interview went well and she recommended me to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called two day laters on his cell phone as he was travelling. The Hiring manager's cell phone disconnected two times during the interview. My interview lasted 45 minutes and the hiring manager was impressed and mentioned moving forward; 24 hours later I received an email, saying we would not be moving forward.

Interview Questions

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2010.

Interview Details – No one ever told me for what role and position they will interview , No JD was Shared , They had my 3 yr old resume and i was called for an interview. One by one random people came and took my interview no one knows from which department. HR round was more like when i will get married and stuff.

Interview Question – When will i get married   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations , No one actually did this phase. I was hired like speed of lightening

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Electric Videos

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric Senior Sales Executive interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.