Schneider Electric

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2012.

The interview process consisted of numerous phone calls, finally obtaining a one on one interview, then a panel interview, finally asked to take a caliper test, then waited weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the Schneider Electric 5 year plan, and how this matches with your expectations.   Answer Question
Painful.........

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2009.

I was contacted by Human Resources generalist who happened to have my incorrect resume on file. I had to send the generalist the resume to begin the interview. The interview went well and she recommended me to the hiring manager. The hiring manager called two day laters on his cell phone as he was travelling. The Hiring manager's cell phone disconnected two times during the interview. My interview lasted 45 minutes and the hiring manager was impressed and mentioned moving forward; 24 hours later I received an email, saying we would not be moving forward.

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2010.

No one ever told me for what role and position they will interview , No JD was Shared , They had my 3 yr old resume and i was called for an interview. One by one random people came and took my interview no one knows from which department. HR round was more like when i will get married and stuff.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiations , No one actually did this phase. I was hired like speed of lightening