Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014
Updated Oct 27, 2014

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The interview process is very fair.They set up a telephonic round first which is very elaborate.
I had my interview for about 90 minutes.Interviewer was very friendly and it was more of a discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared with the fundamentals of the language.For e.g. in java how does a hashmap work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballerup (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballerup (Denmark)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2014.

The interview was held in two steps. The first one was with the department manager, where he tried to understand my overall competences and how the job fits in my profile. It was a very relaxed conversation with little technical dept.
    The second interview was with a mixed group of people, including the department manager, technical lead and an HR representative. There was significant technical dept with a good discussion around the system they develop and where I would fit in the picture. I received many questions from all three and myself managed to ask many questions. It was a very good experience with an open and honest discussion.

Direct negotiation with the manager. Not much negotiation was need as the offer was quite good.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Two rounds of technical interview followed by 2 more HR managerial rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Expected technical level difficulty of 4/5. Rest of the rounds depend on your willingness to work in a product company.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I really don't know. I changes every time a new employee arrives