Schneider Electric

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

West Lafayette, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied from this company website and got an on-campus interview after two weeks, the interview took 45 minutes, which consists entirely of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Questions are all common behavioral ones, nothing unexpected was asked.   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy. I was shortlisted from the Campus by their recruiter and scheduled for an interview with my manager. The round with manager was general and the questions revolved around my resume, non technical though. The second round was with 2 Technical leads and the questions were a tad bit technical, however they dint go beyond what was mentioned in my resume.

Interview Question – What is the biggest challenge for you in Software Development?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview Details – 1 Telephonic round
2 Face to Face technical interview
Managerial followed by HR round

Interview Question – Data Stuctures, Coding skills   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2011.

Interview Details – A very detail oriented interview ,They usually focus on practical implementations than theoretical knowledge of your language or platform.

Interview Question – A big design scenario was given and was asked to suggest areas to modify code to improve performance by 10%   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate for 40% hike,but most of it is covered in benifits

Brisbane (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – Applied for the job on website.

A project manager called me and had a behavioral interview.
The interview went well.

They organized me a tech interview next week.

Interview Question – General detailed questions about .Net framework.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just asked them for a better rate as I already had another offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Electric Videos

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.