Schneider Electric

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – I had two interview. Both of which were panel-style. The first was technical, where many standard questions were asked in the first half with the last half getting filled with a codility test and discussion.

The second interview was less technical, and seemed to be more about personality and fit. Both interviews lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – While I was prepared for the gamut of questions (which were asked) such as the last good technical book I read, some recent tech that I find interesting, challenges I've overcome, etc, an unexpected question was asked about my pet peeves. Although I wasn't ready for that ahead of time, we explored questions on that subject for a while, times it's come up, how it was handled, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate for more. The hiring manager explained the service they used to map skillsets+jobs to salaries and told me that the salary they offered was within that target range. However, I had several pieces of evidence to present which I felt warranted a higher salary. We parted amicably, with the hiring manager thanking me for the research I had done and that he would look into it. About a week later, they contacted me again with a higher offer and I accepted.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – It was only HR. No technical stuff

Interview Question – It was very easy stuff. All questions were about you   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Providence, RI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – They took us to dinner, the next day they had a bunch of sessions you had to attend and one of those sessions was the interview with 3 other Schneider electric employees. They did not ask any technical questions just wanted to see your personality I guess.

Interview Question – Just asking about your past experience and the things you've learned   Answer Question

North Andover, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2012.

Interview Details – First HR interview , 1 phone screen by project manager and 1 onsite interview

Interview Question – Explain MVC architecture , reverse string algorithm   Answer Question

Clovis, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2008.

Interview Details – One phone interview, and one on-site interview.

Interview Question – Many detailed software questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have any negotiation.

Illinois City, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2010.

Interview Details – after schedule the interview, I had an interview experience with recruit 1 on 1. Mostly, it is about behavior question, such as tell me a time when you had some difficult working project, we spend about 45 mins and every thing looks good, but no second round interview comes somehow.

Interview Question – what is the most difficult project you did and how you handle it   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2010.

Interview Details – Written Test --> 1:1 Technical Round --> Managerical Round --> HR Round

Interview Question – Nothing New.
Same interview Questions available in google
  Answer Question

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – First university interview behavioral questions, followed by site interview which was more technical and within 2-3 weeks they will let you know about the offer.

Interview Question – easy questions, C++ and some general design questions , more conceptual to see the line of your thoughts. design the user interface with specific requirements..   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – 3 rounds, 1 telecon, FTF and HR

Interview Question – nothing much, just basics.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview Details – walk-in rec process with 4 rounds. 2 rounds of technical, one management round and an HR round. Lots of questions on basic programming - stacks, linked lists. Also a few puzzles to test aptitude

Interview Question – none particularly   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!