Schneider Electric Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2014

2.8

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

I had two interview. Both of which were panel-style. The first was technical, where many standard questions were asked in the first half with the last half getting filled with a codility test and discussion.

The second interview was less technical, and seemed to be more about personality and fit. Both interviews lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • While I was prepared for the gamut of questions (which were asked) such as the last good technical book I read, some recent tech that I find interesting, challenges I've overcome, etc, an unexpected question was asked about my pet peeves. Although I wasn't ready for that ahead of time, we explored questions on that subject for a while, times it's come up, how it was handled, etc.   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate for more. The hiring manager explained the service they used to map skillsets+jobs to salaries and told me that the salary they offered was within that target range. However, I had several pieces of evidence to present which I felt warranted a higher salary. We parted amicably, with the hiring manager thanking me for the research I had done and that he would look into it. About a week later, they contacted me again with a higher offer and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

They took us to dinner, the next day they had a bunch of sessions you had to attend and one of those sessions was the interview with 3 other Schneider electric employees. They did not ask any technical questions just wanted to see your personality I guess.

Interview Questions
    • Just asking about your past experience and the things you've learned   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2012.

First HR interview , 1 phone screen by project manager and 1 onsite interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clovis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2008.

One phone interview, and one on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    I didn't have any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Illinois City, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Illinois City, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2010.

after schedule the interview, I had an interview experience with recruit 1 on 1. Mostly, it is about behavior question, such as tell me a time when you had some difficult working project, we spend about 45 mins and every thing looks good, but no second round interview comes somehow.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most difficult project you did and how you handle it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2010.

Written Test --> 1:1 Technical Round --> Managerical Round --> HR Round

Interview Questions
    • Nothing New.
      Same interview Questions available in google
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

First university interview behavioral questions, followed by site interview which was more technical and within 2-3 weeks they will let you know about the offer.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions, C++ and some general design questions , more conceptual to see the line of your thoughts. design the user interface with specific requirements..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

3 rounds, 1 telecon, FTF and HR

Software Engineer Interview

walk-in rec process with 4 rounds. 2 rounds of technical, one management round and an HR round. Lots of questions on basic programming - stacks, linked lists. Also a few puzzles to test aptitude

none

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!