Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric
- Sales Engineer (23)
- Intern (19)
- Software Engineer (16)
- Project Manager (15)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (14)
- Applications Engineer (13)
- Mechanical Engineer (10)
- Technical Support Engineer (9)
- Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- GET (5)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Systems Applications Engineer (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Manufacturing Engineer (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Project Engineer (4)
- Application Engineer (4)
- Sales Development Program (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Buyer (3)
- Senior Project Engineer (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
Software Engineer Interview
Applied online, then phone interview. Then was called for on campus interview at their office. The interview in their office was a whole day process. For this interview They had people from their teams interview you. There were 4 rounds of interviews at this step and each each round was a technical person. They were really nice and asked specific questions
- Technical Questions about Programming Language C# Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.
I had two interview. Both of which were panel-style. The first was technical, where many standard questions were asked in the first half with the last half getting filled with a codility test and discussion. The second interview was less technical, and seemed to be more about personality and fit. Both interviews lasted about an hour.
- While I was prepared for the gamut of questions (which were asked) such as the last good technical book I read, some recent tech that I find interesting, challenges I've overcome, etc, an unexpected question was asked about my pet peeves. Although I wasn't ready for that ahead of time, we explored questions on that subject for a while, times it's come up, how it was handled, etc. Answer Question
I was able to negotiate for more. The hiring manager explained the service they used to map skillsets+jobs to salaries and told me that the salary they offered was within that target range. However, I had several pieces of evidence to present which I felt warranted a higher salary. We parted amicably, with the hiring manager thanking me for the research I had done and that he would look into it. About a week later, they contacted me again with a higher offer and I accepted.
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL).
It was only HR. No technical stuff
- It was very easy stuff. All questions were about you Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI).
They took us to dinner, the next day they had a bunch of sessions you had to attend and one of those sessions was the interview with 3 other Schneider electric employees. They did not ask any technical questions just wanted to see your personality I guess.
- Just asking about your past experience and the things you've learned Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (North Andover, MA) in September 2012.
First HR interview , 1 phone screen by project manager and 1 onsite interview
- Explain MVC architecture , reverse string algorithm Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Illinois City, IL) in March 2010.
after schedule the interview, I had an interview experience with recruit 1 on 1. Mostly, it is about behavior question, such as tell me a time when you had some difficult working project, we spend about 45 mins and every thing looks good, but no second round interview comes somehow.
- what is the most difficult project you did and how you handle it Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Clovis, CA) in February 2008.
One phone interview, and one on-site interview.
- Many detailed software questions were asked. Answer Question
I didn't have any negotiation.
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.
After telephonic interview went to Hyderabad for F2F interview, three rounds. The HR promised me that`ll pay the travel expense, but they haven`t paid yet (Now 3 months after interview) which I didn`t expect from Schneider.
- Technical 1 Answer
Software Engineer InterviewNo Offer
Interview process was generic, with basic questions on CSE. They will test your basic CSE knowledge for software interview position. Their initial test is purely aptitude, basic knowledge of aptitude will make you clear this round. 2nd round was basic GD with discussion on basic topics, general knowledge on issues will see you through this round.
- There was some questions asked in depth on OOPS but only because I had mentioned in my CV. Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).
First university interview behavioral questions, followed by site interview which was more technical and within 2-3 weeks they will let you know about the offer.
- easy questions, C++ and some general design questions , more conceptual to see the line of your thoughts. design the user interface with specific requirements.. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review