Schneider Electric

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview happened on campus. The interview questions are all behavioral.
Tell me about yourself. Why would you choose you major?
What makes you to be successful in your career?
What do you look for from this position?
there are almost 10-12 behavioral questions and they went over some of the company structures, its operation, etc.

Interview Question – tell me about one project that you do, and you made the most accomplishment out of it.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was obtained through the university career fair. The job position listed on the site for system application engineer was very vague. When I researched the company I found that it was a company that was very focused on energy management and improving reliability and efficiency of industrial power systems. This was of interest for me because my area of focus is power system analysis. However, the in position the interviewer outlined was more of a programming based position. The position was for a company that Schneider had recently bought out and was located in Dallas. They were in charge of designing and integrating HVAC systems into building projects. Although the interview went well I realized that the position wasn't a good fit for me because programming isn't my strength. Also, the interviewing style was a little different that what I was used too. He did not ask me any questions, just outlined the position and answered any questions that I had, then gave me about 15 minutes towards the end to brag about myself. I wish the position description was a little more detailed.

Interview Question – What do you know about HVAC systems and integration?   Answer Question

Systems Applications Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

Interview Details – we had a dinner the night before the interviews. the next day, we had 3 one hour 1 to 1 interviews.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself?   View Answers (3)

Systems Applications Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2011.

Interview Details – This interview process is only to screen possible candidate's. It was a panel/group interview . Do research on the company, practice prep questions before you go, and be confident. I asked about what's the next process of the interview. I have to wait 2 weeks for another interview at their headquarters.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you Failed at something?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Electric Videos

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric Systems Applications Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.