Schneider Electric Systems Applications Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

The first interview happened on campus. The interview questions are all behavioral.
Tell me about yourself. Why would you choose you major?
What makes you to be successful in your career?
What do you look for from this position?
there are almost 10-12 behavioral questions and they went over some of the company structures, its operation, etc.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about one project that you do, and you made the most accomplishment out of it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2011.

The interview was obtained through the university career fair. The job position listed on the site for system application engineer was very vague. When I researched the company I found that it was a company that was very focused on energy management and improving reliability and efficiency of industrial power systems. This was of interest for me because my area of focus is power system analysis. However, the in position the interviewer outlined was more of a programming based position. The position was for a company that Schneider had recently bought out and was located in Dallas. They were in charge of designing and integrating HVAC systems into building projects. Although the interview went well I realized that the position wasn't a good fit for me because programming isn't my strength. Also, the interviewing style was a little different that what I was used too. He did not ask me any questions, just outlined the position and answered any questions that I had, then gave me about 15 minutes towards the end to brag about myself. I wish the position description was a little more detailed.

Systems Applications Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

we had a dinner the night before the interviews. the next day, we had 3 one hour 1 to 1 interviews.

Systems Applications Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2011.

This interview process is only to screen possible candidate's. It was a panel/group interview . Do research on the company, practice prep questions before you go, and be confident. I asked about what's the next process of the interview. I have to wait 2 weeks for another interview at their headquarters.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you Failed at something?   View Answer

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!