Schneider Electric Technical Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with a Sales Manager at a career fair, and she called me for a screening interview the next day. Received an offer for on-site interview where flight and hotel was paid for. Had to take a skills assessment that had definitions and data entry tests among other things before the on-site interview (took about an hour). On-site interview was full day affair meeting with other candidates, interview with two mangers (one of mine was VP level), and employee shadow. VP pretty much told me straight-out in the interview that he didn't think I was a good fit, which was in the morning so had to spend the day pretty much feeling like crap.

Interview Questions