Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Schneider Electric Technical Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Inside Sales Representative Interview

Technical Inside Sales Representative
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2012.

Interview Details – Met with a Sales Manager at a career fair, and she called me for a screening interview the next day. Received an offer for on-site interview where flight and hotel was paid for. Had to take a skills assessment that had definitions and data entry tests among other things before the on-site interview (took about an hour). On-site interview was full day affair meeting with other candidates, interview with two mangers (one of mine was VP level), and employee shadow. VP pretty much told me straight-out in the interview that he didn't think I was a good fit, which was in the morning so had to spend the day pretty much feeling like crap.

Interview Questions

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!