Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.8

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Marion, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Smooth, They answer any question you may have. Leave hire date up to you depending on when you would like to start down to which day you want to schedule your drug test.

Interview Questions

• General questions and provided any wanted information.   Answer Question

Screening Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and start date was all within a weeks time. Informal interview, I was contacted within minutes of leaving the office with an official offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the things that you have been coached on as a weakness by past employers?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was long and they asked millions of questions. I had 5 people interviewed me, like I was applying for a GM position. They put me in a small 5x5 room and the interview started were each manager came in and asked me the same questions over and over again. You could tell they have never had an interviewed people before.

Rate Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was fair and the interview very structured. It covered all of the major points. I wish they had mentioned salary range in the description because that was not a fit for me.

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Elwood, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

It's a typical one.They ask typical questions, have you go to Joliet for to do a drug test, and do a background check on your job history. It all get's done in less than a week. You go to 2 days of orientation where you watch boring videos and talk to people. Then you train on equipment if you are a order filler. It all is typical and nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Schneider Logistics.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in-person 3-step interview. I arrived on site and spoke with two managers who asked a series of behavioral based questions. Then I spoke with another gentleman who was higher up in the company. I was asked more broad questions about my experience and what I was looking for. Finally I had a chance to sit on the sales floor and observe day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were behavioral based. All were challenging.   1 Answer

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back. There were three people in there but hey made me feel comfortable and they were not all about the job, wanted to get to know me and they joked around with me. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your past experience can apply to this job.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Applied online was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. After the phone interview received the go ahead for a in person interview which consists of three interviewers. Company never called back. I have no problem with not getting the job but no return call to inform me of their decision is really unprofessional. If someone takes time out of their day to interview you can take the time to at the very least inform them of your decision.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule a phone interview. The interview was about 2-3 weeks from the day they first called me and that morning the interviewer called me. Some of the questions asked are below, nothing much was asked beyond those questions besides things like if transportation would be an issue and general qualification questions. After the interview about two weeks went by before I got an email saying I wouldn't be going farther in the process.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in February 2015.

Interview

First was an initial phone interview with HR (lasted 30 min), second was another phone interview with hiring manager (lasted 45 min) and third was a face-to-face interview with three individuals at once (lasted about an hour). Everyone has their own interviewing process but the questions asked didn't really pertain to the job nor how my past experiences can contribute to the position. The questions were fairly easy but I was asked multiple at the same time. It seemed like they were trying to intimidate me and make me feel uncomfortable (most likely to see how I respond). At one point the interviewer said (kind of laughing) I'm playing stump the interviewer. I left this interview thinking that this might not be a place I want to work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to think on your feet and make a spontaneous decision? How did the decision pan out?   Answer Question
    • What type of person do you find hardest to work with? Why? And how do you make it work?   Answer Question