Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.9

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was long and they asked millions of questions. I had 5 people interviewed me, like I was applying for a GM position. They put me in a small 5x5 room and the interview started were each manager came in and asked me the same questions over and over again. You could tell they have never had an interviewed people before.

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Schneider (Elwood, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

It's a typical one.They ask typical questions, have you go to Joliet for to do a drug test, and do a background check on your job history. It all get's done in less than a week. You go to 2 days of orientation where you watch boring videos and talk to people. Then you train on equipment if you are a order filler. It all is typical and nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Schneider Logistics.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in-person 3-step interview. I arrived on site and spoke with two managers who asked a series of behavioral based questions. Then I spoke with another gentleman who was higher up in the company. I was asked more broad questions about my experience and what I was looking for. Finally I had a chance to sit on the sales floor and observe day-to-day operations.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were behavioral based. All were challenging.   1 Answer

Interview

Applied online was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. After the phone interview received the go ahead for a in person interview which consists of three interviewers. Company never called back. I have no problem with not getting the job but no return call to inform me of their decision is really unprofessional. If someone takes time out of their day to interview you can take the time to at the very least inform them of your decision.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule a phone interview. The interview was about 2-3 weeks from the day they first called me and that morning the interviewer called me. Some of the questions asked are below, nothing much was asked beyond those questions besides things like if transportation would be an issue and general qualification questions. After the interview about two weeks went by before I got an email saying I wouldn't be going farther in the process.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider in February 2015.

Interview

First was an initial phone interview with HR (lasted 30 min), second was another phone interview with hiring manager (lasted 45 min) and third was a face-to-face interview with three individuals at once (lasted about an hour). Everyone has their own interviewing process but the questions asked didn't really pertain to the job nor how my past experiences can contribute to the position. The questions were fairly easy but I was asked multiple at the same time. It seemed like they were trying to intimidate me and make me feel uncomfortable (most likely to see how I respond). At one point the interviewer said (kind of laughing) I'm playing stump the interviewer. I left this interview thinking that this might not be a place I want to work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to think on your feet and make a spontaneous decision? How did the decision pan out?   Answer Question
    • What type of person do you find hardest to work with? Why? And how do you make it work?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, 2 with HR, 1 with managers. Completely behavioral and relaxed in the first two, 3rd and final interview with managers got situational. Stay on your feet and you'll be fine.

Imaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

I just started the interview process. I had a phone interview and the lady was so very nice. I was made to feel very comfortable even though I was extremely nervous.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle working with people that you don't get along with.   Answer Question

Carrier Sales Interview

Interview

Took a phone interview on which they scheduled and in person interview two carrier sales managers I was not impressed. From my understanding they wanted the world, but didn't want to pay.

Better opportunity came across,

Account Sales/Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was approached at a campus recruiting event at the University I attended. First, I took a phone interview that took 20 minutes. The phone interview included basic behavioral interview questions such as what are your goals, previous job experience, and the tell me about a time when... After the phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview. I was interviewed with two sales associates and was asked questions about my previous job experience, why i thought I was a good fit for the sales role, and in what situations I have shown leadership skills. I was offered a job following that interview about a week after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you have faced a complex situation/faced with a difficult challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question