Schneider

Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.9

Imaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider in December 2014.

I just started the interview process. I had a phone interview and the lady was so very nice. I was made to feel very comfortable even though I was extremely nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you handle working with people that you don't get along with.   Answer Question

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Schneider in January 2014.

hiring process was pretty easy. after training school, we took test in computer labs. once we passed the computer test, they took us out for our driving test. once you passed your driving test, they gave us our i.d. cards and sent us on our way.

no negotiation, straight salary. take it or leave it

Carrier Sales Interview

Took a phone interview on which they scheduled and in person interview two carrier sales managers I was not impressed. From my understanding they wanted the world, but didn't want to pay.

Better opportunity came across,

Account Sales/Brokerage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

I was approached at a campus recruiting event at the University I attended. First, I took a phone interview that took 20 minutes. The phone interview included basic behavioral interview questions such as what are your goals, previous job experience, and the tell me about a time when...

After the phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview. I was interviewed with two sales associates and was asked questions about my previous job experience, why i thought I was a good fit for the sales role, and in what situations I have shown leadership skills.

I was offered a job following that interview about a week after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you have faced a complex situation/faced with a difficult challenge that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider in March 2014.

I signed up for an interview at my university. The man interviewing me was 30 minutes late to the interview because of traffic. Because I did well on the first interview I was then invited for another interview in their office. Two weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What actions do you take to properly manage your time?   Answer Question

Driver Business Leader Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider.

Applied online. Process moves quickly, someone from office of opening will contact you and explain that someone from HR will call for a phone screening. HR does screening and quickly relays the information back to Recruiter or Division Manager within office. Time is set and the interview process takes about 3-5 hours with about 2-4 interviews. Questions are behavioral based and even do role playing scenarios in each interview. After being drained from answering all the questions, you may get an invite to go to lunch. After that you will be free to go, but as mentioned expect the process to be lengthy and thorough.

Interview Questions
    • A role playing scenario will be presented usually in the form of working with someone who has a poor attitude, doesn't want to listen, or is just being difficult.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Simply take it or leave it because Schneider's budget "doesn't allow for it"

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider in February 2014.

Met with two managers that asked basic interview questions. It was more of them telling me about the company and the culture. Be prepared to answer some situational questions and about your sales background. Get some stories prepared to explain how you excelled in the previous position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that about a difficult situation that you had to deal with.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

OTR Driver (Tanker) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Schneider in September 2014.

Questions on driving experience, schools/training, driving record, employment history. They are very up front with you they tell you about the position the pros & cons & ask you if you're comfortable before moving on to the next topic.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation hired as a mid-level experienced driver

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

First there is a basic phone interview. It lasted about 25 minutes. They asked mostly past experience and behavioral questions. Then there was a panel interview if you pass through the first interview.

Received another job offer from a different company that I accepted.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider in June 2014.

i interviewed in the Dallas office near downtown and the office was very dull and was surrounded by other offices on the same floor. The questions were typical of those you would expect in the sales job interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question for me was "What do you like to do for fun?"   Answer Question