Schneider

Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015
Updated Feb 15, 2015

Carrier Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

The entire process (phone and in person interview) took a total of two weeks. Interviewers were super friendly.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schneider.

On campus interview one on one. Got back to me right away set up next interview in office. Had to fill out some paper work and apply for job online previous to interview. Question regarding how much salary you expect to earn. Office interivew was two on one. Was more of a conversation then an interview, basic behavioral questions. Asked about previous sales experience, what motivates me etc. Good people and company just the pay that was lacking for me.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider.

I met with Schneider at a career fair at my university. We talked about the role and I handed over my resume. I received a call later that week to set up an initial phone interview, which led to another about 2 weeks after. The third one was about a month after my second. The offer came the next day. Very standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really struggle with any one question. The guys were very personable and a lot of fun to talk with.   Answer Question

Dedicated Driver Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider.

Schneider needs drivers and is very aggressive in their recruitment. They do a thorough background check, health, work history, DMV etc. There isnt much of a interview process its more of meeting paper/legal requirements at that point they will pretty much say or do anything to get you on as a driver.

Interview Questions
    Schneider trumped mileage, training pay, truck models etc so there wasnt much negotiating .Problem is after hire they didnt come through on promises.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider in March 2014.

I signed up for an interview at my university. The man interviewing me was 30 minutes late to the interview because of traffic. Because I did well on the first interview I was then invited for another interview in their office. Two weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What actions do you take to properly manage your time?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider in February 2014.

Met with two managers that asked basic interview questions. It was more of them telling me about the company and the culture. Be prepared to answer some situational questions and about your sales background. Get some stories prepared to explain how you excelled in the previous position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that about a difficult situation that you had to deal with.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

Very straight forward phone interview then a one on one interview. Interview questions were most behavioral based. No technical questions were asked. They brought me in and show me what i was going to do. Then we talked about if i was interested and when i could start. We talked wages not much can be done.

Interview Questions
    • Name a difficult situation you were able to resolve.   View Answer
    not able to negotiate

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Schneider in January 2014.

hiring process was pretty easy. after training school, we took test in computer labs. once we passed the computer test, they took us out for our driving test. once you passed your driving test, they gave us our i.d. cards and sent us on our way.

no negotiation, straight salary. take it or leave it

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

Met a sales manager and sales representative at my school's career fair. The next day I had am interview scheduled with the two gentleman that I met the previous day. They then asked me at the end of the interview if I wanted to continue with the process to then submit my resume and information through their online careers website. I did that and an HR person contacted me within a few days after that. I was at Schneider's office in Chicago for my final interview about two weeks later. I interviewed with two account managers. They were somewhat standoffish, very serious and very professional. And after an hour and a half interview I left and a few days later the HR person called me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were just really normal behavioral questions. The most unexpected question was when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?   Answer Question

I had other opportunities available at my disposal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider in September 2013.

Schneider contacted me a couple days after applying and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes! A couple days later received a call from a recruiter to come back for an in person interview.

The in person interview was awful. It's a panel interview with 3 "middle" management individuals that lasted an hour. Their questions were ridiculous! Who asks something like "what do you do to motivate people"? I'm interviewing for a Customer Service position, not a managment position. I have never had to motivate people!

Anyway, the interview was very intimidating and it felt like they were trying to break me. They weren't even interested in getting to know me as a worker or individual...just supid behavioral questions that are not related to the job.

I ended up accepting another position with a better Company for more pay.

Schneider also never got back to me.