Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.9

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

I met with Schneider at a career fair at my university. We talked about the role and I handed over my resume. I received a call later that week to set up an initial phone interview, which led to another about 2 weeks after. The third one was about a month after my second. The offer came the next day. Very standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really struggle with any one question. The guys were very personable and a lot of fun to talk with.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I signed up for an interview at my university. The man interviewing me was 30 minutes late to the interview because of traffic. Because I did well on the first interview I was then invited for another interview in their office. Two weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What actions do you take to properly manage your time?   Answer Question

Carrier Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Laid back interview, the management is very young. They will sit you in the conference room, offer you a drink and begin the discussion. Most of the conversation is to learn about the kind of person that you are, what you like to do for fun, etc

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from others applying from this job.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

They asked general questions about your Resume and about you. They had 2-3 people in the room going around each asking questions. It was simple not to complex. Lasted 30 mins and they they sit you out on the floor for a sit-in.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider in February 2014.

Interview

Met with two managers that asked basic interview questions. It was more of them telling me about the company and the culture. Be prepared to answer some situational questions and about your sales background. Get some stories prepared to explain how you excelled in the previous position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that about a difficult situation that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview then a one on one interview. Interview questions were most behavioral based. No technical questions were asked. They brought me in and show me what i was going to do. Then we talked about if i was interested and when i could start. We talked wages not much can be done.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you were able to resolve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

hiring process was pretty easy. after training school, we took test in computer labs. once we passed the computer test, they took us out for our driving test. once you passed your driving test, they gave us our i.d. cards and sent us on our way.

Negotiation

no negotiation, straight salary. take it or leave it

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met a sales manager and sales representative at my school's career fair. The next day I had am interview scheduled with the two gentleman that I met the previous day. They then asked me at the end of the interview if I wanted to continue with the process to then submit my resume and information through their online careers website. I did that and an HR person contacted me within a few days after that. I was at Schneider's office in Chicago for my final interview about two weeks later. I interviewed with two account managers. They were somewhat standoffish, very serious and very professional. And after an hour and a half interview I left and a few days later the HR person called me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were just really normal behavioral questions. The most unexpected question was when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?   Answer Question

I had other opportunities available at my disposal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

Schneider contacted me a couple days after applying and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes! A couple days later received a call from a recruiter to come back for an in person interview. The in person interview was awful. It's a panel interview with 3 "middle" management individuals that lasted an hour. Their questions were ridiculous! Who asks something like "what do you do to motivate people"? I'm interviewing for a Customer Service position, not a managment position. I have never had to motivate people! Anyway, the interview was very intimidating and it felt like they were trying to break me. They weren't even interested in getting to know me as a worker or individual...just supid behavioral questions that are not related to the job. I ended up accepting another position with a better Company for more pay. Schneider also never got back to me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

I got a HR screen interview. A very nice recruiter just asked some normal questions such like why do you want to work for Schneider National, why do you think you are the right person. After the 30 minutes interview, the recruiter immediately told me I can get another interview next week. I sent follow-up email every week after the first interview and they always told me that they were still reviewing my background. After three weeks, I was told they wouldn't consider me for this position.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of problems have you encountered and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question