Schneider

Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schneider in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview wasn't bad and I was offered the chance for a face-to-face interview right away. The next interview was with a panel. The panel consisted of other experienced employees that work in the same or similar role (You do not know this right away but you can tell by some of the questions that they ask and the responses that they give). One nice thing about their interview process is that they allow you to do a 30 min sit-in with an employee that is currently in the role that you are applying for (If your interview went well). I thought this was an extremely bright idea because it gives the interviewer the opportunity to see what the role is about first hand.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time where you had a discrepancy between you and another employee? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really much room for negotiation unless you know that they need to fill the role quickly. Decent positions are usually promoted from within so if you have the opportunity to receive an offer your almost forced to take it because management knows that there is someone else that is more than willing to take the position/offer for the same or usually even less.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider

Worked for Schneider? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Videos

Schneider – Why Work for Us?

Schneider delivers. Schneider hauls freight and lots of it. In fact, our drivers move nearly 11,000 loads each day. We carry merchandise and materials for two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — meaning we have a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Logistics Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider employees and interview candidates.