Schneider Logistics
www.schneiderlogistics.com Green Bay, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Schneider Logistics Inside Sales Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Oct 27, 2013

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Logistics.

Interview Details – Met a sales manager and sales representative at my school's career fair. The next day I had am interview scheduled with the two gentleman that I met the previous day. They then asked me at the end of the interview if I wanted to continue with the process to then submit my resume and information through their online careers website. I did that and an HR person contacted me within a few days after that. I was at Schneider's office in Chicago for my final interview about two weeks later. I interviewed with two account managers. They were somewhat standoffish, very serious and very professional. And after an hour and a half interview I left and a few days later the HR person called me and offered me the job.

Interview Question – The questions were just really normal behavioral questions. The most unexpected question was when you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had other opportunities available at my disposal.

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Schneider Logistics.

Interview Details – Typical process, phone and then face to face

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation and wish I held out for another opportunity. I've since left for a better logistics opportunity

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Logistics in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was with a recruiter from Chicago; conversation was mostly about my leadership potential, and upward mobility with the company. Admin Assistant with the Dallas office then called me and we scheduled a day and time for a group interview. Admin Assistant then sent me an email to confirm. Note to future candidates: The building has a very confusing layout, and parking in the garage was confusing as well, give yourself an extra 30 min. to find a parking space and find the Schneider Office in the building.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to deliver bad news to a customer? How did you do it?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The two team leaders showed up to interview me wearing T-shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes, while I came in a suit, this seems very unprofessional on their part. After about 40 min. of Q & A it became apparent that they were more interested in running a call center (generating business thru cold calling) and the overall depth of their logistics knowledge was very very limited at best.

Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Logistics in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was in depth and involved good interview questions and interviewers. The lady from H.R. was fantastic and the process is not bad at all.

Interview Questions

Inside Sales Account Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Logistics.

Interview Details – Terrible process. People I met with were awful

Interview Question – Irrelevant questions about previous work experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Schneider Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Logistics Inside Sales Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Logistics employees and interview candidates.