Schneider National
www.schneider.com Green Bay, WI 5000+ Employees

Schneider National Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider National in September 2013.

Interview Details – Schneider contacted me a couple days after applying and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes! A couple days later received a call from a recruiter to come back for an in person interview.

The in person interview was awful. It's a panel interview with 3 "middle" management individuals that lasted an hour. Their questions were ridiculous! Who asks something like "what do you do to motivate people"? I'm interviewing for a Customer Service position, not a managment position. I have never had to motivate people!

Anyway, the interview was very intimidating and it felt like they were trying to break me. They weren't even interested in getting to know me as a worker or individual...just supid behavioral questions that are not related to the job.

I ended up accepting another position with a better Company for more pay.

Schneider also never got back to me.

Interview Question – What do you do to motivate people?   Answer Question

Green Bay, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider National in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview that lasted an hour, they asked about previous work history, what I liked and disliked about previous jobs, formal education and why I wanted to work for them and questions to gauge personality. It was followed by 3 person panel interview upon being found successful by phone. Long process, hour and a half for panel interview probably a lot of questions that are hard to prepare for, fair questions but stressful and unexpected.

Interview Question – Three things about yourself that others might find negative.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, they threw a number at me, i accepted. They wanted a year and a half commitment to my starting role. I should have fought that one, but was just too happy to be getting an offer at the time.

Green Bay, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider National in January 2011.

Interview Details – Schneider has a rather long and drawn out interview process. It started with 2 Phone Interview. After not hearing anything for several weeks, Asked to do a follow up in person interview with a Human resources rep. Then several weeks later another final interview with a manger.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schneider National in April 2008.

Interview Details – Apply online, if you meet the requirements of the position you are called to set up a telephone interview, if you pass that, you are set up to have a personal interview

Interview Question – What do you like to do in your spare time   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider National

Worked for Schneider National? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider National Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider National employees and interview candidates.