Schneider Rotational Leader Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Rotational Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider in April 2011.

I applied through a virtual career fair, and was called for an interview a week later. I was asked a few questions and scheduled a more detailed phone interview for the following week. The recruiter called me and they were pretty standard behavioral questions about experience, resume and so on. My phone interview was about 1.5 hours which was longer normal but that was a good sign supposedly. A few days later, I was scheduled for the group/panel interview which was conducted through the webcam. There were three managers in different roles that interviewed me: one in customer service; one in operations; and one in finance. Again the interview lasted almost about 1.5 hours if not more which was a good sign. The interview was tough especially because it was on the webcam through LiveMeeting and there was a lag in the expressions of the people interviewing me so it was hard to guage their reactions. Some questions were very industry specific and ethics oriented...difficult questions that not only tested your character but also your ability to analyze on your feet and how to deal with customers. Overall, good experience. I received the offer on that day itself and accepted it at the end of the week.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the obstacles facing the transportation industry currently which impact the industry's growth?   Answer Question
No, there was't any negotiating nor much room to do so.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Rotational Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider in April 2010.

Email correspondence to schedule initial phone screening asking basic behavioral questions (e.g. strength/weakness). Days later conducted a panel interview asking about prior experience/examples of company's core competencies (e.g. customer service, ethical situation, leadership). Background/drug screening required.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were asked to do something unethical   Answer Question
    No wage negotiation before relocation, no cost of living adjustment