Schneider Rotational Leadership Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Rotational Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schneider in February 2013.

The first point of contact was through my University's recruiting website for which I got a call a couple days later that same week to set up the first round phone interview. The phone interview was meant for screening purposes and the conversation started out pretty generic in which both I and the recruiter got to know each other and finished off with a couple of behavioral questions. I was asked to schedule a second interview at the end of the conversation which was going to a webcam conference with three of their senior leadership team and they would decide whether I would get hired. The second interview was several brief introductions and about an hour of behavioral based questions. They want a candidate that is well-rounded and has had leadership/managerial experience with a preferred background in business. If you are good with people and hard working you should do fine. The HR is amazing and very personable. They were very welcoming and one of the best HR teams I have dealt with in my career search.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to settle an argument between two co workers?   Answer Question

I chose to pursue another career path.