Schneider

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rotational Leadership Program Interview

Rotational Leadership Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Schneider in February 2013.

Interview Details – The first point of contact was through my University's recruiting website for which I got a call a couple days later that same week to set up the first round phone interview. The phone interview was meant for screening purposes and the conversation started out pretty generic in which both I and the recruiter got to know each other and finished off with a couple of behavioral questions. I was asked to schedule a second interview at the end of the conversation which was going to a webcam conference with three of their senior leadership team and they would decide whether I would get hired. The second interview was several brief introductions and about an hour of behavioral based questions. They want a candidate that is well-rounded and has had leadership/managerial experience with a preferred background in business. If you are good with people and hard working you should do fine. The HR is amazing and very personable. They were very welcoming and one of the best HR teams I have dealt with in my career search.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to settle an argument between two co workers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose to pursue another career path.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider

Worked for Schneider? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Videos

Schneider – Why Work for Us?

Schneider delivers. Schneider hauls freight and lots of it. In fact, our drivers move nearly 11,000 loads each day. We carry merchandise and materials for two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — meaning we have a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Rotational Leadership Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider employees and interview candidates.