Schneider Trading Associates

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Intern Interview

Graduate Intern
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Trading Associates in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple. After having submitted a cover letter and applied through efinancialcareers, I was invited to a group assessment in their offices close to Moorgate station. The building itself was quite impressive! The group assessment mainly consisted of a short presentation about yourself and a very basic maths test (eg: A-B, 2A-B). The maths test is nothing to worry about difficulty wise, but it is the time which is restrictive. You are not expected to complete the test! Shortly after I was invited onto the programme which consists of 4 weeks of training. After 3 weeks they offered me a contract which I turned down as I preferred the security of having a stable income.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Trader Interview

Trader
London, England (UK)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Trading Associates in April 2008.

Interview Details – IQ, mental math test with very simple calculations and a briefly presentations of cv was ll they asked. After you get accepted you will be part of a one month training where few people will be fired every week. The people who will survive the one month training will be financial backed to trade spreads with futures

Interview Question – tell me a joke ! (i am serious, prepare one before you go )   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Schneider Trading Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Trading Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Trading Associates employees and interview candidates.