Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider
- Inside Sales Account Executive (11)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Logistics Account Executive (3)
- Truck Driver (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Dedicated Driver (2)
- Supply Chain Specialist (2)
- Carrier Sales (2)
- Driver Business Leader (2)
- Rotational Leader (2)
- Truck Driver - Regional Dry Van (1)
- Rotational Leadership Program (1)
- Please Tell Me About A Time You Had to Make A Difficult Decision (1)
- Logistics Sales Account Executive (1)
- OTR Driver (Tanker) (1)
- Regional Inter-modal Truck Driver (1)
- Brokerage Team Lead (1)
- Carrier Specialist (1)
- Driver Recruiter/Screening Agent (1)
- Carrier Sales Executive (1)
- Drivers Business Leader (1)
- Account Sales/Brokerage (1)
- Carrier Sales Support Representative (1)
- Sales Team Lead (1)
- Inter-modal Division (1)
- Regional Driver (1)
- Maintenance Leader (1)
- Pricing Intern (1)
- Logistics Technician (1)
- Freight Manager (1)
Truck Driver Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.
Complete background check of employers, any accidents or incidents, DAC (HireRight) check and PSP. Drug test includes hair check.
- Review of application and confirmation of it. 1 Answer
No. Pay is comparable to job required.
Other Interview Reviews for Schneider
Truck Driver InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Schneider (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2011.
I contacted Schneider to find out if I really had to spend
$5-6,000 for a qwick school training to get a truck driving job!!
The answer was "nobody is going to hire you otherwise"
Looking at the schools management, knowing that they
want you to throw money at your problems, with great promises,
I decided to find a very small company willing to help me
pass my CDL tests in return for some honest driving
Does America have an Education problem?
NO!! It has a hypocrisy problem!! Self-inflicted lethal wound.....
Truck Driver InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Schneider (Fontana, CA) in September 2011.
Hiring is complicated; you need a comprehensive list of all employers and places you have lived for the past ten years. My best recommendation is to go get a free credit report, and it usually lists that info on there. After you fill out the application, you will get called up by a recruiter to do an over the phone interview, and they will set up a work physical. This is pretty basic stuff, you need to be able to lift with your legs, move a small crate, safely get into and out of the back of a trailer while maintaining 3 points of contact, and be able to duckwalk under a trailer.
- No difficult or unexpected QUESTIONS, really. In training they expected you to be able to do a 90 back, which was never so much as mentioned at the driving school I attended. But they taught it, and I was able to get the hang of it easily enough. Answer Question