Schnitzer Steel Administrative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.0

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schnitzer Steel (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied directly through the website and received a call from the recruiter about a month later. On the day of the interview, I arrived and sat in the waiting room. The recruiter delivered me to the interview room where the interviewers met me. I emailed the recruiter directly to ask for a status some weeks later and they never responded to my email. I feel as though if people take time out of their day to come to an interview, they deserve a simple response regarding the decision and why they were not chosen.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about a time where you had to drop everything to work on something else? - What do you know about the company? - Asked a lot of details pertaining to resume & confirmed my skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schnitzer Steel

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schnitzer Steel (Portland, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Great interview process, the recruiter kept in touch the whole time and guided me through the process. I knew what to expect the whole way through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very fair with the salary the recruiter asked me my salary history in our first conversation and they were right on cue with what I was expecting.