Schnuck Markets

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alton, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alton, IL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Schnuck Markets in July 2012.

interview process was average, interviewer was friendly and polite, gave me a choice of which department i preferred to work in, company was hiring for multiple positions, the most difficult question I was ask was to tell the employer about myself, I tried my best to without giving too much personal information,

Interview Questions
  • why should I choose to for this position verses another applicant   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schnuck Markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schnuck Markets in May 2012.

U filled out the application and they called me about a week later.they asked me what store was a good location for me. I then went to that store had a one on one interview and then went back a couple of days laters and had a group presentation.

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schnuck Markets in June 2010.

Really simple, look nice, happy and presentable. The interview process was fairly straight forward, basically handed the job to me. Asked me what I could bring to the job.