Scholastic

Very Easy Interview

Eastern Region State Manager Interview

Eastern Region State Manager
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Scholastic.

Interview Details – Sent in resume to corporate HR after seeing posting on job board. Interview set up by HR with Regional Manager from Charlotte area. As this was for the Raleigh and eastern region manger's position. There really wasn't an interview. The Regional Manager told me upon sitting down that I had the best resume and experience he's seen of any of the applicants. My reply was, "either I'm starting tomorrow or there's a big but or objection we need to talk about." Regional's next words were, "no, I'm not hiring someone who can not only do this job but probably do my job better than me or even my bosses job better than him. I want to keep my job not hire my replacement." My reply was, 'So much for your fiduciary responsibilities to the company right - it's about job protection first!"

Interview Question – None there wasn't an interview   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scholastic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scholastic Eastern Region State Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Scholastic employees and interview candidates.