School Improvement Network Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at School Improvement Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network.

Interview

The interviews started with talking to one of the managers at school improvement. After passing the interview I moved on to a project and another couple of phone calls. Lots of questions about how much experience do I have and how much do I want to win, etc. After that I had a presentation at the HQ office in the ghetto. They had me present about the job I was applying for. After that there was just negotiating about the job and territory. There were lots of territories open so I could have picked from lots of different states. They talked a lot about the travel and how you have to spend like fifty percent of the time traveling.

Interview Questions

• If you had to walk in and sell a school district how would you go about it? Who would you talk to?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at School Improvement Network (Midvale, UT).

Interview

At the time, it was disorganized and there was not a lot of follow up. Recently, a friend interviewed here and they were treated very well. He was impressed with the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your process or method you use in closing a sale?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network in November 2013.

Interview

Had over 8 on the phone interviews going through the exact same things each time. Adding different people, usually whomever was within eye/earshot to join in on the call. Showed a great deal of unprofessionalism.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with rejection?   1 Answer

Interview

Very odd interviewing process- not much to it. I think it is being re-vamped. they prefer people with industry experience, because they don't really offer much in terms of training.

Interview Questions

• Simulations- they give you a series of 5 scenarios and give you time to prepare your answers to them. You will then sit in a room with 4-5 people and go through your answers. You may be asked to role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation or budging on salary. they do have a generous bonus payout, monthly based on performance.

Strategic Partner Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at School Improvement Network (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

All questions were based on the DNAS selling methodology. Since my answers aligned with it pretty well, it was a pretty short interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it as is