School of Visual Arts Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at School of Visual Arts

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at School of Visual Arts in June 2014.

Interview

Truly the most bizarre interview I have ever experienced. Two of the three people I met were incredibly nice and welcoming. The questions were typical and they barely interviewed me, really. Unfortunately, the interview with the direct supervisor for the position was extremely unpleasant; s/he was verbally hostile and I was asked inappropriate questions. I'm almost 100% sure it's illegal to ask your marital status and sexuality w/in the context of an interview. If it isn't illegal, it's certainly inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• What is your marital status?   1 Answer

extremely low pay / unpleasant experience w/ supervisor

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at School of Visual Arts (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

I remember it being a good quick process

Digital Video Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at School of Visual Arts (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview was mostly show off all the expensive IT infrastructure and oversell the perk of the position