SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union

SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union

Member Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union.

Interview

The Human Resources specialist first contacted me for a phone interview where they find out more about you (work experience, education, etc) to see if you are a good fit for the organization. Afterwards, I was scheduled for a face to face interview with a hiring manager where I was asked similar questions and given scenarios to see I was capable of making the right decision. The interview went well and a week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you choose to be?   Answer Question

Accounting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union (Riverside, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I first applied online and 2 days later I got a call to scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was a little challenging but easy at the same time and lasted about 17 minutes. The next day, I was selected for the second interview. The interview was at the Tustin operations center (55 miles away) and I met with the controller and assistant controller to discuss my background and experience. I had to be very witty to answer their questions. After 45 mins of questioning and discussing the position they had me meet with the VP of Finance for a 3rd interview (one whom makes the hiring decision). The interview went good. He asked specific questions about the job and accounting. Two days later I got a call from HR with a job offer. I love how diligent they are. Usually, I am the one that has to chase down the employer to get the status update. SchoolsFirst is very on top of things and professional.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness? (this question is always hard to answer haha)   Answer Question

Negotiation

some wiggle room.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union.

Interview

The initial screening phone call went over past experience and qualifications, and how they related to the current position (given that their MSRs cover both teller and financial consultant duties, they want to see that you can cover both fields). The in-person interview had typical questions such as: What are three words you would use to describe yourself? What's one thing you think you could improve on? Why did you choose to get into banking? What is your least favorite thing about banking? Why are you the ideal candidate? They also ask personal questions like what you do for fun, and had some of the strange curveball questions that do not directly relate to the job (such as, "If you could be any animal, what type of animal would you be?)

Interview Questions

• If your life could be made into a movie, what would it be about and what would it be called?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union in January 2011.

Interview

The process was simple. You get called by the recruiter (5min phone interview). Then you meet with the recruiter and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• There were none. If you have experience and good service mind set; you're a good fit. They make a good effort to pay above average wages.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They asked me what I was making; how much I wanted and made me an offer i couldn't refuse.