Schott Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schott Corporation

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schott Corporation in March 2007.

Very "by the book" interview, with questions that were right out of books you will find in every bookstore. Plant tour was interesting, but it was very strange when two of the people from the employer's side in a group interview got into an argument over the meaning of one of the textbook questions.

Interview Questions

Salary, given the location.

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mitterteich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mitterteich (Germany)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schott Corporation in May 2010.

Phone call from HR representative to schedule the interview with the HR manager. No problem with the scheduling part, interview with HR manager was to the point and what I expected.

Interview Questions
    • I just recently had moved back to this area and the question was if my husband was moving with me. This particular HR manager was well known for his attitude but retired several years after I got hired.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.