Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.9

Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

I applied online through either LinkedIn or the company website. I heard back quickly about scheduling a phone interview. I did a 30 minute interview with someone from human resources. I did another 30 minute interview with a Finance Manager a day or two later. Then I went in for a 1/2 day interview with 4-5 people plus lunch at Home Office. I heard back quickly with an offer.

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

I was contacted through a headhunter after having my resume posted on a job board. This person put my application in. About a 4-6 days later I was told that I made it through the first screening and they asked me to take an online assessment. It was a very logic and common sense based quiz with some basic math and some ethical questions like how to deal with employees you may be managing. They say you may need 90 minutes, but you probably wouldn't. After passing this, I was asked to complete a "video interview", which was actually a set of questions given to me on a prompt and I was to record my answers to them on the same website when asked through my laptop video. Some were timed answers and some were not; some you could re-record and some you could not. After submitting it was about 2 weeks and I had not heard anything. I assumed I did not make it through. But then I got a call asking me if I would be interested in an interview at the location I may potentially work at. I said yes and was flown out there the next week. I had the final interview, which was about 6 hours including a tour and lunch. It is all based on the STAR method of answering behavioral interview questions. I was offered a job 3 business days later.

Interview Questions

• If you were up against someone for this job with the exact same resume qualifications (grades, jobs, experience) as you, what would make you stand out as the better candidate over them?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

The interview process will be damn easy(so please do not set your mind to accept the offer) as they simply say that "we do not know anything, and you will be the rock star in the project". After joining they force you to "TEACH" them so that they can support them-self and FIRE you by saying "PROPER 2 WEEK NOTICE".

Interview Questions

• none related to your technical expertise - that shocked me!!   1 Answer

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, took an online assessment, then a breif skype interview, now a more in-depth phone interview with the plant that I would be hired at, before flying out for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give negative feedback   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

They use targeted selection. STAR technique. It is about 50/50 of people beginning as contractors and then hiring for full time jobs. Not a lot of openings though so timing is very important.

Food Safety Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume via their website and was contacted for an HR SKYPE interview about 5 weeks later. That interview went well and I subsequently had a phone interview with the position's supervisor about a week later. Both interviewers were very friendly and professional. I phoned & emailed in an attempt to get an update but did not receive any reply. About 3 weeks after the second interview, I got an email thanking me for applying and saying that they were pursuing other candidates. A short time later, the position was again advertised on the Schreiber Foods website.

Interview Questions

• The usual "describe your background" question and "what do you think makes you a good fit for the position" question.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2015.

Interview

They called me to set up a Skype interview. The HR rep was polite and pretty direct with her questions. She was able to answer all of my questions, however the locations they posted for on the job description were not the actual locations available.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to correct someone and explain how they reacted.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied for this job online. And then after a few days I got an online assessment. After a few days, I got the email told me to have the phone or skype interview. I am waiting for it now.

Interview Questions

• still waiting for the phone interview.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in December 2014.

Interview

Had a Skype interview. The lady who interviewed me was very nice, but the questions that she asked were word for word that she was reading off her computer screen. I felt that I could not connect too much with her because of this, which made it hard for me to feel like the answers to her questions were internalized much. Over all a great interview, but felt like a number and not a person. She said that I would hear back if I was accepted or declined, but never heard anything.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me of a time that you made a mistake at a previous work place, and how you fixed the problem.
      - Tell of a time where you had a problem or disagreement with a co-worker, and how you resolved the issue.

Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Met them at career fair. They sent my a link to the online assessment. I took the assessment and then they sent me a rejection letter. I guess I wasn't the right fit for them because 90% of the assessment were behavior questions