Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

The interview process will be damn easy(so please do not set your mind to accept the offer) as they simply say that "we do not know anything, and you will be the rock star in the project". After joining they force you to "TEACH" them so that they can support them-self and FIRE you by saying "PROPER 2 WEEK NOTICE".

Interview Questions
    • none related to your technical expertise - that shocked me!!   View Answer

Team Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Was contacted by a recruiter, took an online assessment, then a breif skype interview, now a more in-depth phone interview with the plant that I would be hired at, before flying out for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to give negative feedback   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

They use targeted selection. STAR technique. It is about 50/50 of people beginning as contractors and then hiring for full time jobs. Not a lot of openings though so timing is very important.

Food Safety Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2015.

I submitted my resume via their website and was contacted for an HR SKYPE interview about 5 weeks later. That interview went well and I subsequently had a phone interview with the position's supervisor about a week later. Both interviewers were very friendly and professional. I phoned & emailed in an attempt to get an update but did not receive any reply. About 3 weeks after the second interview, I got an email thanking me for applying and saying that they were pursuing other candidates. A short time later, the position was again advertised on the Schreiber Foods website.

Interview Questions
    • The usual "describe your background" question and "what do you think makes you a good fit for the position" question.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2015.

They called me to set up a Skype interview. The HR rep was polite and pretty direct with her questions. She was able to answer all of my questions, however the locations they posted for on the job description were not the actual locations available.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to correct someone and explain how they reacted.   Answer Question

Production Team Advisor Interview

I applied for this job online. And then after a few days I got an online assessment. After a few days, I got the email told me to have the phone or skype interview. I am waiting for it now.

Interview Questions
    • still waiting for the phone interview.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in December 2014.

Had a Skype interview. The lady who interviewed me was very nice, but the questions that she asked were word for word that she was reading off her computer screen. I felt that I could not connect too much with her because of this, which made it hard for me to feel like the answers to her questions were internalized much. Over all a great interview, but felt like a number and not a person. She said that I would hear back if I was accepted or declined, but never heard anything.

Interview Questions
    • - Tell me of a time that you made a mistake at a previous work place, and how you fixed the problem.
      - Tell of a time where you had a problem or disagreement with a co-worker, and how you resolved the issue.

Answer Question

Production Team Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Met them at career fair. They sent my a link to the online assessment. I took the assessment and then they sent me a rejection letter. I guess I wasn't the right fit for them because 90% of the assessment were behavior questions

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in August 2014.

Applied on the company site and was then asked to do an assessment a week later. The next day I was asked for a Skype interview. First question was about whether I would require visa sponsorship in the future, which I would so the interview was ended there.

Interview Questions
    • None, interview ended after 30 seconds.   View Answer

Team Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

After I applied I was asked to take an online assessment which tests your math abilities and personality. It wasn't too difficult but some questions are made to trick you so be careful when choosing the answer. I must have scored really well because I received a phone call the next day to set up a Skype interview. They asked basic stuff just to get a sense of who I was. A few days later I was asked to do an on site interview. If you are recently out of college it will be difficult if you are not prepared. They base it on the STAR method meaning they ask you to state a specific time something happened and tell what you did and the outcome. This is becoming the norm for higher positions so this shouldn't come as a surprise to more seasoned job hunters.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about a time when the leadership team did not agree with my opinion.   Answer Question
    Don't be afraid to negation. Don't get forceful but if you received a job offer you are desired. I counter offered and received an extra 3k. Just be friendly about it.