Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schreiber Foods
- Team Advisor (35)
- Production Team Advisor (7)
- Team Leader (2)
- Finance (2)
- Financial Accountant (2)
- Partner (2)
- Consultant (1)
- Sanitation Manager-Corporate (1)
- Prodution TA (1)
- Intl Sales (1)
- Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician (1)
- Plant Accounting Manager (1)
- Production (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Food Safety Auditor (1)
- Slice Partner (1)
- IT Help Desk (1)
- Maintenance Technician (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.
Started with online application though CareersInFood.com, then a pre-screen phone call led to the online questionnaires. Was flown in for a day of panel interviews with various team members, all lasting about an hour each, very professional. Believe I made it to top 3 but didn't get an offer.
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.
After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.
After phone interview and assessment test were done, they arranged for flight and hotel to interview me at their company.
- Typical behavioral questions such as "what was.. what did you ... ?" Six interviewers asked several same questions. 2 Answers
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Interview was great. Will not hire unless through a temp agency, once in after submitting application and finishing wonderlic test, you get hired on hound them for an interview at least once a week. After all is said and done interview process goes smoothly you go through a 2 day interview process which they inform you on company policy, earnings, benefits, and culture. After that just like any other work day.
- They didn't ask any questions in the interview process. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.
Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.
Applied through my college career website, and was referred to their own website to submit my resume/application. Received an email several days letter with a link to an online personality/leadership questionnaire asking how you would respond to various situations. Received another email a few days later asking to schedule a Skype interview. Was only asked one question about U.S. citizenship/work authorization, was told that I was ineligible due to not being a U.S. citizen/needing a visa. The lady was nice and kind of apologetic (the Skype process itself was actually decent; the Skype call itself is on mute and you talk with the interviewer over an actual phone to avoid any technical issues).
- Are you a U.S. citizen/do you need sponsorship to work in the US Answer Question
- No OfferNo Offer
Online assessment Test+Phone Interview
- Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked. Answer Question
- No OfferNo Offer
Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)
- Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Clinton, MO).
Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?
- None, they were very basic Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.
Contacted by email, phone interview, panel interview. Overall experience was pleasant. Very friendly staff.
- What was the most difficult situation I had. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review