Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online application though CareersInFood.com, then a pre-screen phone call led to the online questionnaires. Was flown in for a day of panel interviews with various team members, all lasting about an hour each, very professional. Believe I made it to top 3 but didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.

Intl Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Interview

After phone interview and assessment test were done, they arranged for flight and hotel to interview me at their company.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions such as "what was.. what did you ... ?" Six interviewers asked several same questions.   2 Answers

Partner Interview

Interview

Interview was great. Will not hire unless through a temp agency, once in after submitting application and finishing wonderlic test, you get hired on hound them for an interview at least once a week. After all is said and done interview process goes smoothly you go through a 2 day interview process which they inform you on company policy, earnings, benefits, and culture. After that just like any other work day.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions in the interview process.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Interview

Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through my college career website, and was referred to their own website to submit my resume/application. Received an email several days letter with a link to an online personality/leadership questionnaire asking how you would respond to various situations. Received another email a few days later asking to schedule a Skype interview. Was only asked one question about U.S. citizenship/work authorization, was told that I was ineligible due to not being a U.S. citizen/needing a visa. The lady was nice and kind of apologetic (the Skype process itself was actually decent; the Skype call itself is on mute and you talk with the interviewer over an actual phone to avoid any technical issues).

Interview Questions

• Are you a U.S. citizen/do you need sponsorship to work in the US   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Interview

Online assessment Test+Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Interview

Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Clinton, MO).

Interview

Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Interview

Contacted by email, phone interview, panel interview. Overall experience was pleasant. Very friendly staff.