Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in June 2014.

Started with online application though CareersInFood.com, then a pre-screen phone call led to the online questionnaires. Was flown in for a day of panel interviews with various team members, all lasting about an hour each, very professional. Believe I made it to top 3 but didn't get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in June 2014.

After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.

Intl Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

After phone interview and assessment test were done, they arranged for flight and hotel to interview me at their company.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral questions such as "what was.. what did you ... ?" Six interviewers asked several same questions.   View Answers (2)

Partner Interview

Interview was great. Will not hire unless through a temp agency, once in after submitting application and finishing wonderlic test, you get hired on hound them for an interview at least once a week. After all is said and done interview process goes smoothly you go through a 2 day interview process which they inform you on company policy, earnings, benefits, and culture. After that just like any other work day.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any questions in the interview process.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.

Production Team Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Applied through my college career website, and was referred to their own website to submit my resume/application. Received an email several days letter with a link to an online personality/leadership questionnaire asking how you would respond to various situations. Received another email a few days later asking to schedule a Skype interview. Was only asked one question about U.S. citizenship/work authorization, was told that I was ineligible due to not being a U.S. citizen/needing a visa. The lady was nice and kind of apologetic (the Skype process itself was actually decent; the Skype call itself is on mute and you talk with the interviewer over an actual phone to avoid any technical issues).

Interview Questions
    • Are you a U.S. citizen/do you need sponsorship to work in the US   Answer Question

Online assessment Test+Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)

Interview Questions
    • Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

No negotiation

Maintenance Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Contacted by email, phone interview, panel interview. Overall experience was pleasant. Very friendly staff.