Schreiber Foods

Average Difficulty
51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinton, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview Details – Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

Interview Question – None, they were very basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Production Team Advisor Interview

Production Team Advisor
Logan, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in March 2009.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and then was invited to interview at plant. About a 6 hour interview that included a floor tour, lunch, and an interview with leadership team. I was then offered the job and given a week to accept the position.

Interview Question – Name a time when you overcame a problem.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Production Team Advisor Interview

Production Team Advisor
Shippensburg, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in September 2012.

Interview Details – You are required to go through a Staffing Agency (Ranstad) you have to apply in person then take online quizzes in their office to be able to pass onto actually being considered for their company (you have to be currently working full-time or recently worked full-time, since they require you to work overtime they want you to be used to that schedule).
You get 2 interviews in Schreiber, at 2 seperate dates. 1st was with 2 employees & then they had a person in the office interview you, if you were called to come back in.
Then recruiting agency will call & tell you if you were given an offer of employment or not.

Interview Question – Alot of questions are asked, its been over a year but I have heard AeroTek helps prepare you for the questions that will be asked. Randstad did not. If they don't tell you, ask if they can prepare you with some questions they'll want to ask you.   Answer Question

Carthage, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Interview Details – Lots of cookie cutter questions. They ask the question, you answer, they write it down. If your answer doesn't check off the boxes for them (literally), then no joy. I interviewed with hourly partners first, then met with the plant scheduler and a team leader, then with the rest of the team leaders. I was asked the same question(s) during all three sessions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a particularly difficult person you had to manage.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by email, phone interview, panel interview. Overall experience was pleasant. Very friendly staff.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation I had.   Answer Question

Plant Accounting Manager Interview

Plant Accounting Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in August 2012.

Interview Details – Several phone screens will occur first, if they feel you are a good fit, they will pay to fly you to Green Bay, WI to interview. After that interview, if all goes well, they will send you to the plant you applied to for interviews. After all the interviews, a job offer or no thanks will come through.

Interview Question – They use targeted selection, so every question is difficult and unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Between myself and the recruiter, very forward on what they would or wouldn't negotiate.

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was asked to complete a leadership assessment test. Moved on from test onto the webcam interview and then onto a phone interview. After phone interview did not receive a response, but checked on the application status on their webpage to find that it was declined.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you inspired positive energy in a group   Answer Question

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in May 2013.

Interview Details – An online assessment then an phone interview with skype

Interview Question – The first question is about the sponsorship   View Answer

Interviewed at Schreiber Foods

Interview Details – Test then skype interview. Expect to be relocated ASAP.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate? They fully expect you to.   Answer Question

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview Details – I wasn't thoroughly prepared for the first phase of the interview. If I was prepared then I could've done well with the interview but nonetheless, the interviewer was very attentive and engages on your responses.

Interview Question – What are your Career Goals?   Answer Question