Schreiber Foods Team Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.8

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in August 2014.

Applied on the company site and was then asked to do an assessment a week later. The next day I was asked for a Skype interview. First question was about whether I would require visa sponsorship in the future, which I would so the interview was ended there.

Interview Questions
  • None, interview ended after 30 seconds.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Team Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

After I applied I was asked to take an online assessment which tests your math abilities and personality. It wasn't too difficult but some questions are made to trick you so be careful when choosing the answer. I must have scored really well because I received a phone call the next day to set up a Skype interview. They asked basic stuff just to get a sense of who I was. A few days later I was asked to do an on site interview. If you are recently out of college it will be difficult if you are not prepared. They base it on the STAR method meaning they ask you to state a specific time something happened and tell what you did and the outcome. This is becoming the norm for higher positions so this shouldn't come as a surprise to more seasoned job hunters.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about a time when the leadership team did not agree with my opinion.   Answer Question
    Don't be afraid to negation. Don't get forceful but if you received a job offer you are desired. I counter offered and received an extra 3k. Just be friendly about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in June 2014.

After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.

Team Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.

Online assessment Test+Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)

Interview Questions
    • Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Lots of cookie cutter questions. They ask the question, you answer, they write it down. If your answer doesn't check off the boxes for them (literally), then no joy. I interviewed with hourly partners first, then met with the plant scheduler and a team leader, then with the rest of the team leaders. I was asked the same question(s) during all three sessions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a particularly difficult person you had to manage.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Test then skype interview. Expect to be relocated ASAP.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to relocate? They fully expect you to.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in May 2013.

An online assessment then an phone interview with skype

Interview Questions
    • The first question is about the sponsorship   View Answer