Schreiber Foods Team Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.8

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

I was contacted through a headhunter after having my resume posted on a job board. This person put my application in. About a 4-6 days later I was told that I made it through the first screening and they asked me to take an online assessment. It was a very logic and common sense based quiz with some basic math and some ethical questions like how to deal with employees you may be managing. They say you may need 90 minutes, but you probably wouldn't. After passing this, I was asked to complete a "video interview", which was actually a set of questions given to me on a prompt and I was to record my answers to them on the same website when asked through my laptop video. Some were timed answers and some were not; some you could re-record and some you could not. After submitting it was about 2 weeks and I had not heard anything. I assumed I did not make it through. But then I got a call asking me if I would be interested in an interview at the location I may potentially work at. I said yes and was flown out there the next week. I had the final interview, which was about 6 hours including a tour and lunch. It is all based on the STAR method of answering behavioral interview questions. I was offered a job 3 business days later.

Interview Questions

• If you were up against someone for this job with the exact same resume qualifications (grades, jobs, experience) as you, what would make you stand out as the better candidate over them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, took an online assessment, then a breif skype interview, now a more in-depth phone interview with the plant that I would be hired at, before flying out for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give negative feedback   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company site and was then asked to do an assessment a week later. The next day I was asked for a Skype interview. First question was about whether I would require visa sponsorship in the future, which I would so the interview was ended there.

Interview Questions

• None, interview ended after 30 seconds.   1 Answer

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

After I applied I was asked to take an online assessment which tests your math abilities and personality. It wasn't too difficult but some questions are made to trick you so be careful when choosing the answer. I must have scored really well because I received a phone call the next day to set up a Skype interview. They asked basic stuff just to get a sense of who I was. A few days later I was asked to do an on site interview. If you are recently out of college it will be difficult if you are not prepared. They base it on the STAR method meaning they ask you to state a specific time something happened and tell what you did and the outcome. This is becoming the norm for higher positions so this shouldn't come as a surprise to more seasoned job hunters.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a time when the leadership team did not agree with my opinion.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to negation. Don't get forceful but if you received a job offer you are desired. I counter offered and received an extra 3k. Just be friendly about it.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online application though CareersInFood.com, then a pre-screen phone call led to the online questionnaires. Was flown in for a day of panel interviews with various team members, all lasting about an hour each, very professional. Believe I made it to top 3 but didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Interview

Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.

Team Advisor Interview

Interview

Online assessment Test+Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Interview

Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schreiber Foods (Clinton, MO).

Interview

Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation