Schreiber Foods

Average Difficulty
32 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview Details – After I applied I was asked to take an online assessment which tests your math abilities and personality. It wasn't too difficult but some questions are made to trick you so be careful when choosing the answer. I must have scored really well because I received a phone call the next day to set up a Skype interview. They asked basic stuff just to get a sense of who I was. A few days later I was asked to do an on site interview. If you are recently out of college it will be difficult if you are not prepared. They base it on the STAR method meaning they ask you to state a specific time something happened and tell what you did and the outcome. This is becoming the norm for higher positions so this shouldn't come as a surprise to more seasoned job hunters.

Interview Question – They asked about a time when the leadership team did not agree with my opinion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to negation. Don't get forceful but if you received a job offer you are desired. I counter offered and received an extra 3k. Just be friendly about it.

Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in June 2014.

Interview Details – After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Interview Details – Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.

Interview Details – Online assessment Test+Phone Interview

Interview Question – Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schreiber Foods

Interview Details – Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)

Interview Question – Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview.   Answer Question

Clinton, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview Details – Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

Interview Question – None, they were very basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Carthage, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in July 2013.

Interview Details – Lots of cookie cutter questions. They ask the question, you answer, they write it down. If your answer doesn't check off the boxes for them (literally), then no joy. I interviewed with hourly partners first, then met with the plant scheduler and a team leader, then with the rest of the team leaders. I was asked the same question(s) during all three sessions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a particularly difficult person you had to manage.   Answer Question

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was asked to complete a leadership assessment test. Moved on from test onto the webcam interview and then onto a phone interview. After phone interview did not receive a response, but checked on the application status on their webpage to find that it was declined.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you inspired positive energy in a group   Answer Question

Team Advisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schreiber Foods in May 2013.

Interview Details – An online assessment then an phone interview with skype

Interview Question – The first question is about the sponsorship   View Answer

Interviewed at Schreiber Foods

Interview Details – Test then skype interview. Expect to be relocated ASAP.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate? They fully expect you to.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schreiber Foods

Worked for Schreiber Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schreiber Foods Team Advisor interview questions and advice. All 32 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schreiber Foods employees and interview candidates.