Schuh Limited

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor
Covent Garden, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Schuh Limited in July 2014.

Interview Details – I had applied for the position thoroughly at the beginning of the month (July 2nd, 2014) and it took approximately two weeks for initial communication via phone to offer an interview. As many will know, it was a group interview: really casual and felt like a huge "personality and individuality contest" in many ways due to nature of the stores' ethos.

I had been communicated on the Wednesday and my interview had taken place on the Friday.

I had then been immediately communicated the next morning saying that I was successful, between two 8-person groups.

My induction will be someday next week.
Interview was abnormal at first sight, due to what I'm use to but it was about time interviews were fun, casual and relaxed!

I can tell I'm going to love the small family of employees, as there is phenomenal management team and great ways to progress alongside the best retail environment I've seen in a long long time!

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you acquire about the company history of Schuh?   Answer Question
  • What was your best and worst customer service experiences and why?   Answer Question
  • Explain each ethos (displayed in the interview room) and what that personally means to you?   Answer Question
  • There is 5-10 minute time slot for you create a role play about the ethos of Schuh and how that is important to the company.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Cheltenham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schuh Limited in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied via the jobcentre website. Was contacted within a week and had an interview within a few days. Met the management who were friendly and engaging, conducting a professional interview with as answers to my questions as i gave to theirs. Was told to give a week before hearing if i was successful, but was contacted the next day. Started when the store opened and was made part of the team straight away.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, a difficult question would usually be about their ordering service (which i had researched)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, i was told my potential salary and start date in the interview

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

Interviewed at Schuh Limited

Interview Details – Group interview

Interview Question – If you were given a million pounds what kind of business would you start   View Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Customer Service Advisor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schuh Limited in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online then 3 weeks later I received a phone call invite to a phone interview the next day. After the phone interview I was told there and then that I had passed and was asked to complete a task which was emailed to me. The same day I was asked to attend an interview the following day. The interview was relaxed and informal although in the head office, and the interviewer was friendly and polite - not intimidating at all. I accepted the position the next day. The office seemed like a great working environment.

Worked for Schuh Limited? Contribute to the Community!