Schwan's CSM Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CSM Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Schwan's in June 2010.

Lgm called me two days after I applied set up the interview he said he had more to do and that he would call with his decison about a week later I got the call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at Schwan's in February 2011.

Ok people, the Third interview which consisted of a 12-14hr day with one of the drivers at the company.
    We went all the way out to Grand Junction,TN in which we drove an hour before we got there!! Hold up! From my professional point of view, why would a company send a person who was trying to decide if they wanted to work for them, all the way outside of there city to a place they've never seen before first of all! They never said that routes would be outside of the city second of all. The driver was very professional and friendly and we had a great time, But why would the company send a person out that far for that many hours to make a decision that could've been made in the first 4 hrs. The driver paid for my meals and all so it was nice, But the Manager didn't offer many any money for food and no pay for the day in which turned out to be a total waste of time. I enjoyed talking to the people in Grand Junction, TN they were very friendly people, but the fact is, the company is not going to give you a route that easy, its going to be two times more difficult! We left the Depot at 9:30am and returned at almost 9:00pm, the Mgr told me that he would be there when we got back and he wasn't. All this was Yesterday on Valentine's Day, today, I've received no calls from the Mgr what so ever, and still I have been told about the pay yet. So to Confirm about this company everyone, all the negative reviews that have been posted about this company from the past are all and still true and now up to date. The people are great, but the company is not, so my interview experience will be positive and easy, but your experience with the company will be negative and very difficult. It would be a total waste fo time working for Schwan's.

CSM Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's.

Submitted resume. Phone call for interview. Performed a ride-along. Received offer.

Interview Questions
    None. Take it or leave it.

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!