Schwan's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Deployment Planner Interview

Deployment Planner
Bloomington, MN

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's in October 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process began with a phone interview with the position's recruiter. I then had to go back 3 separate time for both group and 1:1 interviews, which was annoying. Professional work culture in a very nice suburban office setting. I met with the people who would become my co-workers along with the department's management and Vice President.

Interview Question – Please provide an example where you had to solve a difficult problem. How did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but looking back I wish I would have at least tried to get a higher salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schwan's

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schwan's Deployment Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schwan's employees and interview candidates.