Schwan's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview

Had a phone interview back in December was contacted by them again in Feb.

Route Sales Representative, Schwans Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellows Falls, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Bellows Falls, VT) in April 2009.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview, but there is an extensive background and DMV check, so be prepared to wait several weeks for confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky from my manager, but it depends on your (potential) boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Strictly a commission job, so there is no negotiation as to salary

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

applied online and they called me that day...should have been clue they are needing people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview

phone interview, and then in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was OK

RSR Interview

Interview

2 interviews, background check took so long that I almost went to another job. Their background check company drags their feet and is very slow. Benefit package and compensation was not discussed very well with interviewee.

Interview

The process included two separate interviews. I went through the first interview and was asked to come back for the second. I wasn't originally offered the job but did get a call back a few months after and was hired over the phone.

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview

I applied online and took 3+ weeks to get a phone interview email. The phone interview was mainly about behavior questions and experiences that I had.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell me one of tasks which was beyond your exceptions?   Answer Question

Interview

It was joke. No one knows what to ask. They had some paperwork and asked random template questions. Like what experience do you have. The rest was bragging about their company and their food and all was a big lie.

Interview

1st- Phone interview 2nd- Interview with District Sales Leader (DSL) 3rd - Interview with Regional Vice President (RVP) The RVP is the interview that you want to mainly focus on.

Schwans RSR Interview

Interview

Not difficult, just makes sure your able to interact well enough with people to sell them a great product. You do have to do a ride day without pay to see if its for you and after that you'll know.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to sell him a pen.   1 Answer