Schwan's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mh III Interview

Mh III
Dansville, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview Details – When I interviewed I didn't even meet the TSL, (Manager) until the third year of employment. Simple and painless.

Negotiation Details – Run as fast as you can when they call!!!

CSM Interview

CSM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview Details – Submitted resume. Phone call for interview. Performed a ride-along. Received offer.

Interview Question – None. It's a simple interview with simple questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Take it or leave it.

Mount Pleasant, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview seemed to go very well lasted 2 hours with the depot manager in Mt. Pleasant MI. left with good feeling at the time pretty standard interview nothing very difficult to answer. The only negative was the depot manager kept trying to get us to come back as customers and knew our purchasing history from Schwans.

Interview Question – Why did we leave Schwans as customers?   View Answer

Director Interview

Director
Bloomington, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schwan's in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter. Phone interview with manager. Interview with manager and peer. Interview with VP of HR and Manager's manager. Took a while. Actually thought I was out of the running at one point.

Interview Question – Describe how your experience has driven cost out of your processes.   View Answer

RSR Interview

RSR
Liverpool, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was very professional. The work atmosphere seemed very pleasant. I was given very accurate information regarding job responsibilities. I was allowed to ride with another RSR to get a feel for what the position entailed.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions to answer regarding my employment.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview back in December was contacted by them again in Feb.

Interview Question – Whats your Dream job   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

I applied online and interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview Details – the process was very organization on the plant end but not the corporate recruiter's end. The recruiter had no clue about how the business was ran or the business needs.

Interview Question – Working with groups   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very easy

Bellows Falls, VT

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's in April 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly straightforward interview, but there is an extensive background and DMV check, so be prepared to wait several weeks for confirmation.

Interview Question – Nothing tricky from my manager, but it depends on your (potential) boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Strictly a commission job, so there is no negotiation as to salary

Twin Falls, ID

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Schwan's in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was pretty simple, there was an ad for drivers on an employment website, I submitted the application and was contacted a few days later. It was a standard interview with a required ridealong on the following day.

Interview Question – They want you to know about the history of the Schwan company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They make you an offer and you take it or leave it.

RSM Interview

RSM
Pampa, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schwan's in July 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online as required, and received a phone call from the LGM 2 days later asking a few basic questions, ales experience, work experience, etc....was informed that a background check was needed for all employees. After the background check (took over 32 days), I never heard a word from the company. I always had to initiate any correspondence from the company.I had called numerous times only getting a Marshal,MN is still waiting for info on check. (I had another job at this point) I met with the mgr. and was setup with a current RSM and taken on a courtesy ride along. Then was hired.

Interview Question – Have I ever been in a sales position before   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the job pays what it pays.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schwan's