Schwan's

Very Easy Interview

RSM Interview

RSM
Pampa, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schwan's in July 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online as required, and received a phone call from the LGM 2 days later asking a few basic questions, ales experience, work experience, etc....was informed that a background check was needed for all employees. After the background check (took over 32 days), I never heard a word from the company. I always had to initiate any correspondence from the company.I had called numerous times only getting a Marshal,MN is still waiting for info on check. (I had another job at this point) I met with the mgr. and was setup with a current RSM and taken on a courtesy ride along. Then was hired.

Interview Question – Have I ever been in a sales position before   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the job pays what it pays.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schwan's

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schwan's RSM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Schwan's employees and interview candidates.