Schwan's Route Sales Representative Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Route Sales Representative Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schwan's in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter within a week. He basically pre-qualified me for the position by asking about my previous sales experience, why I'm looking into Schwan's, my driving record and any criminal history. He sent a personality test to my email which I completed. He then forwarded my information to the hiring manager who called me within 2-3 days after initial contact with the recruiter. I went in for a 1 on 1 interview. He basically explained the position to me, told me about the long hours, what sort of pay I could expect, etc...He asked how I handle rejection since this is a sales position, how have I dealt with difficult customers in the past, real basic interview questions. I was offered a chance to do a ride-along with a route sales person in a few days, which I accepted. I was then scheduled for a second interview with a different manager. At the completion of the second interview I was offered the position on the spot. I took my DOT physical and drug test, then took a physical capacity test which is basically demonstrating that you can lift between 35-50 pounds on a consistent basis without having a heart attack. All in all the whole process from applying online to actually starting the position took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions