2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Breckenridge, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Breckenridge, MN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Schwan's in September 2011.

The first time I contacted the HR manager about the sales position he wanted to know a little more about my experience over the phone. I gave him some general information that would allow me to present in a in-person interview. I simply said I worked here and here and have done some specific tasks related to this job.

Interview Questions
  • What techniques would you use to increase your sales volume?   Answer Question
I made sure to put myself in the mindset that I am determining if this job/career is what I'm looking for instead of begging for a job. If you sit down and show general interest in the position by asking questions about the company or the job I feel that you are in a better negotiation position than you can ever be. If you need the job more than life, chances are, you will get undercut for pay and benefits.

I would highly suggest changing your mindset. Interview the company to see if they are a good fit for you rather than go the the interview to beg for a job. (regardless if you need it that badly) This will put you in the position to walk if the position does not meet your criteria and perhaps will cause the interviewer to take a second look at their offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schwan's in February 2011.

The interview was pretty formal. The LGM asked about myself and goals. The LGMalso spoke about the company, their products and how the compensation was changing yo pretty much straight commission instead of salary.

Interview Questions

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!