Schwan's Sales Route Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Route Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Schwan's in July 2013.

Friendly, not thorough at all. Easy to get the job because of the turnaround. The talking interview lasted a total of about 5 minutes. I think they just wanted to take anyone who didn't have scars on their face. It was very easy to pass the interview and move on to the drug test.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses? Simple interview.   View Answer
none

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Route Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Schwan's in May 2011.

You go in and meet the sales manager and then you do a full day 14 hour ride along day and if the person you are riding with thinks you can do the job and likes you then you will be offered the job

Interview Questions
    either take it or leave it

Route Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Schwan's in January 2012.

HR background check outsourced to HireRight - not very good, and does not take into account what the employee requests for privacy and confidentiality - ie called my current and past employers.
    I was not sure what the offer package was during the interview process.

Sales Route Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Schwan's in July 2011.

First let me say this, I'm not sure if women apply for this job with Schwan's, but I did. I'll explain later. So
    I applied online and got a call a day later by a human resource woman asking if I was available for a phone interview. So the recruiting lady called and asked me several questions to see if I would qualify for a 1:1. I took an assessment test online and a personality test as well and passed both. A couple days later, I got a call for a 1:1 interview in Ofallon, MO. I walked in and met the interviewer. We sat down and the only question he asked was what do I know about Schwan's, so I told him. First of all, I asked more questions than he did. The only thing he did was go through the day of a route sales person then asked if I had any questions. Now when I asked about women applying for this job is after he was done telling about the day, he kept dissuading me from even wanting to try the job by telling me that most of the "guys" there only make the minimum sales most days and that most of them have quit. Now I thought this was a bad sign, him putting down the job like that. But he wanted me to NOT want the job and I do tend to think it is because I'm a woman. I don't know if this company is discriminatory against women, but Ofallon seems to be. Anyway after the way he "conducted" the interview, I'm glad he didn't call for a an offer, however, If it was due to me being a woman and that was the only reason then this company should be looked into.

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!