Schwan's

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Warehouse Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Schwan's in June 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was 1:1, great overview of job and responsibilities and facility. Was informed there would be a phone interview the following day. The phone interview went great, discussed several aspects of the job and I provided overview of my skills and accomplishments that married well with the job. At the conclusion of the interview I was informed I was 1 of 3 interviewing for the position and there would be another phone interview within two to three days. The final phone interview was a recap of the previous interviews and concluded within 15 minutes. I wrote thank you letter after the interview and called the initial interviewer after a week to follow up and was told I was still under consideration. I received no calls or correspondence from Schwan's about the position. Not certain if that is company policy or not, however very unprofessional. I expected more from what I perceived to be a very friendly down to earth family company.

Interview Question – Explain a time you solved a problem you thought was beyond your ability?   Answer Question

Worked for Schwan's? Contribute to the Community!