Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Software Engineer (13)
- Associate Software Engineer (12)
- Hardware Engineer (10)
- Engineering (4)
- Associate Engineer (3)
- Automation Engineer (3)
- Applications Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Electrical Engineering (2)
- Electronics Design Engineer (2)
- Protection Engineer I (2)
- RTL Engineer (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Associate Hardware Engineer (2)
- Educational Lisason (1)
- Hardware Engineering Technician (1)
- Engineer II- Protection (1)
- Digital Design Interview (1)
- Marketing Engineer - Meters and Controls (1)
- Associate Engineer - Automation (1)
- Electronics Hardware Design Engineer (1)
- Field Services Engineering Technician (1)
- Production Manager (1)
- Production Planner (1)
- Business Development Intern (1)
- Manager (1)
- Entry Level Developer (1)
- Soffrware Engineer Intern (1)
I applied online – interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Pullman, WA).
After a get-to-know-you HR phone interview, they had me come in for a formal interview. They checked me in through security, gave me a badge, and escorted me to to the building where the software engineers were waiting to interview me.
In the phone interview I asked for more details about the position they were hiring for (like what type of work I would be doing, what programming languages they write in, and IDEs they use) and they knew nothing about it saying I could find out more in person. This was a little disappointing since I hadn't written any C code for a while and the in-person interview - aside from small talk - consisted entirely of novice level C programming sytax questions that wouldn't have taken me more than an hour to brush up on. They were all very nice people though.
Other Interview Reviews for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.
applied in career fair on campus, was shortlisted for interview there for an interview on campus which took place in a week's time. Completely technical interview. Covered all topics from basic electrical circuits, kvl kcl, calculus questions, networking, programming
- draw graphs of intergrated function Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Plymouth, MI) in December 2012.
Was not exactly remembered when I drop off my resume, but got a call from headquarter Pullman HR person. Set up an interview on the following week. Mostly behavior questions. After couple days, she called and told me that I would move on to the next on site interview at Plymouth, Michigan.
Looking forward for the interview this week.
- Mostly behavior questions Answer Question