Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.

www.selinc.com
Engaged Employer

Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Pullman, WA).

Interview

After a get-to-know-you HR phone interview, they had me come in for a formal interview. They checked me in through security, gave me a badge, and escorted me to to the building where the software engineers were waiting to interview me.

In the phone interview I asked for more details about the position they were hiring for (like what type of work I would be doing, what programming languages they write in, and IDEs they use) and they knew nothing about it saying I could find out more in person. This was a little disappointing since I hadn't written any C code for a while and the in-person interview - aside from small talk - consisted entirely of novice level C programming sytax questions that wouldn't have taken me more than an hour to brush up on. They were all very nice people though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

applied in career fair on campus, was shortlisted for interview there for an interview on campus which took place in a week's time. Completely technical interview. Covered all topics from basic electrical circuits, kvl kcl, calculus questions, networking, programming

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Plymouth, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Was not exactly remembered when I drop off my resume, but got a call from headquarter Pullman HR person. Set up an interview on the following week. Mostly behavior questions. After couple days, she called and told me that I would move on to the next on site interview at Plymouth, Michigan.

Looking forward for the interview this week.