Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. Process Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lewiston, ID
Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ID

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. in June 2012.

I was interviewed by someone in HR initially for less than 20 minutes. The questions were non-technical for the most part. The next day I received a call to schedule a phone interview with the hiring team which took place a few days later. The hiring team turned out to be the Engineering Supervisor and a process engineer. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and was very technical. Some of the questions were over the top like, "What is the formula for Cpk?" I come from a semiconductor process engineering background and this position involved the manufacture of circuit boards. It was obvious that my background didn't match the position and knew I wasn't going to take the job even if it was offered. Got an email exactly one week later informing me that I was not going to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pullman, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. in September 2009.

Asked a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions
    • What research and studies have you done to prepare this interview   Answer Question
    Nothing much to say

Worked for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!