SciMetrika Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SciMetrika in March 2011.

The hiring manager contacted me first. After speaking, we had a slightly more formal phone interview. From there, a 1:1 interview was scheduled over the phone. That went fairly well and seemed laid back and unscripted. They contacted me the following evening for a group panel interview for the following day. I was kind of put off at being reached via e-mail at 9pm to do an interview the next day. To add to it, they told me (and reconfirmed) that I would be having a behavioral interview and it ended up being entirely technical.

Interview Questions

Why is the HR manager e-mailing me at 9pm for a follow-up interview the following day? It indicated to me that people must be expected to live and breathe their job 24/7 which wasn't the type of environment I was looking for.

Worked for SciMetrika? Contribute to the Community!