SciVantage

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

Junior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SciVantage in October 2014.

5 rounds including 2 F2F rounds , all fake, they kill your time, they are a small company and they want people from Google/Microsoft..they are not worth of interviewing anyone...

They are hopeless, they waste time by interviewing and the Junior PMs are decision makers

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SciVantage.

Many rounds of interviews where multiple heads of groups will come around and interview with eiher direct technical questions or problem solving.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SciVantage in March 2013.

Very beautiful offices and kind people. They asked me answer a paper and then gave me an interview. It''s short, 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The officer just talked about his project continuously and asked about my idea to it. Since I did not have strong knowledge background in his field. I did a bad interview.   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SciVantage in September 2010.

First, there was a paper test on java language, sql, linux command, design patterns.
    Second, after you answer the question regarding your working experience, the interviewer will ask you questions like: What's the difference between array and vector? Design a linked list. How to write iterate and how to recursive code. What problem will occur if you are using recursive?
    Last, they asked some behavior questions

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SciVantage in July 2010.

Contacted by Recruiter from a Monster posting
    Came in and did 4 interviews and skills test
    2 with software developers
    2 with a founders

Interview Questions
    • Probably - question on Big O notation or explain how load balancing and how may factor into development.   View Answer
    I was a Junior out of college - you just accept.