SciVantage

Relevance Date Difficulty

Frontend Developer Interview

Frontend Developer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SciVantage.

Interview Details – Many rounds of interviews where multiple heads of groups will come around and interview with eiher direct technical questions or problem solving.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SciVantage in July 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by Recruiter from a Monster posting
Came in and did 4 interviews and skills test
2 with software developers
2 with a founders

Interview Question – Probably - question on Big O notation or explain how load balancing and how may factor into development.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was a Junior out of college - you just accept.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at SciVantage in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very beautiful offices and kind people. They asked me answer a paper and then gave me an interview. It''s short, 10 minutes.

Interview Question – The officer just talked about his project continuously and asked about my idea to it. Since I did not have strong knowledge background in his field. I did a bad interview.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Backend Developer Interview

Backend Developer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SciVantage in September 2010.

Interview Details – First, there was a paper test on java language, sql, linux command, design patterns.
Second, after you answer the question regarding your working experience, the interviewer will ask you questions like: What's the difference between array and vector? Design a linked list. How to write iterate and how to recursive code. What problem will occur if you are using recursive?
Last, they asked some behavior questions

Interview Question – What is EJB? Do you know Spring?   Answer Question

Worked for SciVantage? Contribute to the Community!