ScienceLogic

ScienceLogic Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ScienceLogic

Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ScienceLogic.

The interview started off with one of the leads talking about how they're having issues with their customers. Three people didn't show up, and overall it wasn't very well organized. It then moved off into some behavioral questions. I really didn't have much of an opportunity to talk... it was mostly them complaining about their application not scaling well.

The second interview was a 'bad cop' style interview. Strangest interview I've ever had, as if I was guilty of something. Overall they were rude up front and I had some idea that there are internal conflicts within this company (it is growing, and there are conflicts between old and new developers) and I'd rather stay in my current job. They were very unwelcoming and rude. I guess their jobs suck, and they weren't really in the mood of interviewing anyone really...

I was expecting some technical questions, and got none. There was no technical assessment for a technical interview. They refused to give an offer, and it was probably due to conflicting personalities.

Most unprofessional interview ever.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were irrelevant, and none of them had to do with the position. Word to the wise, don't waste your time applying.

They also made some mocking comments, which I found to be very rude. I was about to get up and leave.

Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ScienceLogic in August 2010.

They are looking to hire and went with a basic discussion about skills and some knowledge tests. The knowledge tests were kind of standard, nothing too difficult. Asked about the database technologies they use.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your mysql experience. Describe some sample queries.   View Answer

I am still deciding on the offer. It is a small company which is growing fast. They have only one product which they sell and I am a bit concerned about being pigeonholed.