Scientific Games Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2008.

Interview

Online test asking several specific questions about programming. I think the test was about 50 questions and was similar to a college programming final. Tests things like coding style, proper memory cleanup, and readability of code.

Interview Questions

• For the two variables declared below: const char cch = 'A'; char ch = 'B'; Which of the following declarations/initializations are VALID?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Scientific Games

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Three interviews in all. Only the second one is technical, which is meant to measure basic knowledge of the applicant. No brain teasers. The questions were fairly easy. Anyone with some experience should get them right. Quick thinking is a plus as the interviewer was a bit in a hurry.

Interview Questions

• how many hours are you willing to work overtime per day/week/month   Answer Question

Negotiation

ask for more. no negotiation possible afterwards.